xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Release Date  (Read 212 times)

Troy^

• Archived User
Release Date
« on: January 04, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »

I had seen severaly people say it was suppose to be shipped last year then a month ago etc do u think it will finally be realesed this time because thats where my money is definetley going to the dms team. Thanks Guys

arjkar

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2004, 08:20:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

Genz

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 01:20:00 AM »

same goes for me. my shop told his customers that, if nothing goes wrong in the last minute and the chips stand all the tests, all backorders probably will be served around friday.

Regards.

spicymeatball911

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 11:33:00 AM »

Yeah whaty pisses me off is when I was ordering around, most sites said out of stock or whatever, but then I found like 2 that said in stock. I was all happy and stuff, maybe get one before christmas, then I bought it (mod-chip.com) and then a week later i get an email, sorry the we don't have this item in stock, we don't know when we're getting it, supplier stopped it or whatever, so I gotta wait. Now these sites still 100% say they are instock and ready to ship within 24 hours. Give me a break, don't f'n lie to people like that.

Genz

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 07:19:00 AM »

dry.gif

Troy^

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 04:11:00 PM »

eh, i wonder whats going on this is werid lol but i dont hope it comes out soon so i can buy this awesome chip

Troy^

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »

sorry DO* come out soon should read before i post

Xchill

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »

They expect them in one week there http://<banned site>...oducts.php?id=9
though i dunno when it was last updated

Pimp Cat

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2004, 12:01:00 PM »

uhh.gif  uhh.gif  uhh.gif  im way confused here.  ive had my xbit chip for a while now.   are you guys talking about some new realease or what?

http://pimpcat.myftp...ty/DSC00072.JPG

uhh.gif

LoCellCount

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2004, 01:47:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

Gonna wait till my 160GB Seagate turns up today before fiddling around. I like to have everything in place and ready. Anal? Me? Never.

Only ordered the chip on the 8th, So I've only had to wait for a week. Timing is everything.

And lo and behold, the HD turneth upeth  biggrin.gif . Now where did I put that screwdriver...

zarroun

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2004, 06:38:00 AM »

mad.gif

jk009

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »

I ordered my on the jan 14, 2004 from gameshopusa.com
and right they say BACKORDER!!!
WHEN DAMNIT!!!
when am i gonna get it???

LoCellCount

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2004, 02:59:00 PM »

QUOTE (zarroun @ Jan 15 2004, 04:38 PM)
Where did you order your Chip? I ordered mine the same day at Divineo.com, and I'm still waiting  mad.gif

divineo.co.uk. Maybe they're distributing in europe first?

dahvaio

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »

I pre-ordered from ModChipman, and the date kept getting pushed back. Then I was going to order the Xenium but then that chip arrival date kept getting pushed back. Then I found a website (Someone mentioned it here) http://www.foundmy.com and I immediately ordered from them. They are located in Canada, and I used PayPal, and added the product guarantee for like $4, and the total came to $67.77. It is more expensive them some of the sites, but for me the price didn't matter, I just needed the chip.  By getting the product guarantee I am covering my a$$.....

I already have the tracking number and I should have it before the other sites get them even in stock.... Well will have to see because I ordered from the site on a whim....

Later,
David

Jcool6999

• Archived User
Release Date
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »

for all who ordered from divineo.com (usa and canada site), their shipment is stuck in customs, they should get it monday (supposedly)

read
(max's post)

also emailed them and was told they should have the chips next week, so hopefully it will be between monday and friday
Pages: [1] 2