xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Kotor Ii Question  (Read 1184 times)

moobar

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2004, 06:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (makaveli91 @ Dec 9 2004, 03:20 AM)
...but i'd still like to know if there is a difference between a quix optimized iso and a moogui optomized iso.

Heh, sure there is. Dont get me wrong Im an avid user of Quix and Im not knocking them in any way, what they have done is great for the scene.

Its not really a 'moogui optimized' iso, more of a 'xdvdfs optimized' iso. Just wanted to clear that up.

Any ISO creation tool out there today builds the ISO in alphabetical or random order, XDVDFS ISOs is radically different.

Go to http://xboxlyt.freeunixhost.com to find out more.

wfarid

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2004, 07:08:00 PM »

Actaully if u dont want to mess with the INI there is another more PITA way to do it... IT worked for both me and my friend... Play with the disc up until the t3 part where he gets pizzaked, and then as soon as it switches to your character save... Shut of ur xbox... take out the disc, load the game from the hd and play on! I'm 13 hrs into the game and i've had no hiccups or black screens from the point on...

Btw the game is GREATTT, just as good as KOTOR if not better...

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »

My friend is having probs backing it up and running it. Anyone else experiencing that?

ehb

newbreed

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

newbreed

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2004, 08:42:00 PM »

I did it that way too. I am searching just about everywhere I can think of next to calling the programmers myself lol. If I find a definate answer before anyone else, Ill post it.

wfarid

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2004, 08:46:00 PM »

just restart ur game from the begginning (meaing ull have to creat a new character and blah blah) and from there play with cd past the t3 part and then afterwards just save and u should be fine...

newbreed

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2004, 08:57:00 PM »

mad.gif  probably shouldnt have done that.....

ColSandoz

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »

Ive tried editing the ini, deleting my cache, watching the movie, saving in multiple places before the freeze and I still cant get past it...

if I start a new game, what can I do to prevent this, or is it just luck?

or what else can I do at this point

ColSandoz

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »

OK, I got past the problem by running it off the disc for that section, saving and quitting... if for some reason you cant get past it, you can download my save here

http://www.primedrecordings.com/bjtest/4c410014.zip

so far I have done everything light-sided with a male character (the all-purpose type of character)... sorry if thats not the same as yours.

could someone put this up on xbox-saves.com... whenever I try it sits there for a few minuets and then kicks me back to the upload screen (am I supposed to get confirmation/does it take a while to get posted?)

anyway, I cant host it for too long, so tell me if/when you get it posted on xbox-saves or have mirrored it.

Elenkis

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »

Seems to be a corrupt zip? XB Saves Manager doesn't seem to recognise it as valid.

ColSandoz

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2004, 12:34:00 AM »

sorry, fixed

MagusIII

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2004, 02:55:00 AM »

Could those who are having problems please post what BIOS they are using? I've tried everything, still can't get past the black screen. I'm using X2.4983.67, the latest Xecuter BIOS.

wfarid

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2004, 06:36:00 AM »

Magus, just START a new game with the cd past the t3 part and you should be fine. Then save right after that part and u can play with the hard drive from then one... Its THAT SIMPLE... no need to mess with ur ini, or watch pointless movies... And it works, I'm 15+ hrs into the game (yes i am a loser), and it hasn't hiccuped yet.... I'm this sexy as female jedi, who loves to kick ass... Btw force scream is REALLY good, it sounds lame, but u can hit multiple target with that one (only works on humans though)... I can knock out like 4 guys at once sometimes...

Chunk_1970

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »

This soloution (wfarid) stated worked for me :

1, Run the game from disk..
2, Load the save point prior to the blackout
3, As soon as I have accessed the terminal where it has gone black before now saves.

Then you can continue...3+ hours in and no other problems from HDD.
All other attempts at deleting the cache modifying the ini file did not work..

AceAce

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Question
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2004, 05:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (ColSandoz @ Dec 9 2004, 07:34 AM)
OK, I got past the problem by running it off the disc for that section, saving and quitting... if for some reason you cant get past it, you can download my save here

so far I have done everything light-sided with a male character (the all-purpose type of character)... sorry if thats not the same as yours.

could someone put this up on xbox-saves.com... whenever I try it sits there for a few minuets and then kicks me back to the upload screen (am I supposed to get confirmation/does it take a while to get posted?)

anyway, I cant host it for too long, so tell me if/when you get it posted on xbox-saves or have mirrored it.

Hey dude wich one of the 4 saves is the one after the robot gets blown up?... wich one of the saves should i use?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13