xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Who Do You Think Will Turn Out Ahead With This Next Generation Of Cons  (Read 1487 times)

scientific

• Archived User
Who Do You Think Will Turn Out Ahead With This Next Generation Of Cons
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »

Ok lets start off here...Who's gonna spend spend $600 for a console and ehh lets say 3 titles just fo shitz & giggles, what's that.... yeah you added right a grand($1000) including sales tax.

Those posted have already said and proven that 1080p is not an issue no time soon. Blu-ray so what. HD-DVD 3 layered will rule case closed. M$ can easily develop a DVI/HDMI cable when it thinks the majority of the world has these class inputs on their sets.

No ones mentioning the hidden variable here that M$'s external hi def player is actually external leaving the gates open to also incorporate an external Blu-ray if technology fairs to lean in that direction. There's also Xbox 360 ver. 2 with the HD DVD player built in and higher capacity hard drive. BTW who ever said that all  the PS3 games will be written to Blu-ray ?

The aftermarket is going to have a field day with the 360. (can't wait till the warranty expires on my 360, DVD firmware hack here we come)

I love my 360....I love it even better linked to my Media Center PC ..... Almost crapped in my shorts when I connected it to my DLP 1080i projector. I'm more than impressed with the frame rate and the audio quality.

Sony fan boys jump ship... I've got a wireless controller just for you.

Sony's Cell processor is unproven. The specs look impressive on paper but in the real world I'm not buying into it. Every comparison chart I've seen has the two giants pretty much equal across the board.

This war will come down to game titles and their pricing $40 -$50 x-360  $70-$80 PS3

Sony gonna have a lot of catchig up to do just with Nintendo alone.

Live is like the best thing on the planet short of a triple D cup virgin.

Wii will appeal to parents wallets shopping for their pre-teens. It's a gimmick system. Reminds me of the Eye Toy & the Kareokee Mic. Sooner or later the jump around fad will die down. Who doesn't like laying down comfortably fragging dudes half way across the planet.

Oh and for the record my Xbox 1 never died. Every item I owned branded by Sony never lasted. How many PS controllers have you had to buy ?  How many times has your PS 1-2 DVD drive said F-U man I quit. Sony sales have been swollen due to a cheap product. I've bought 3 playstations, but needed only 1 xbox

I've been gaming since TelStar, Odyssey 2, Atari 2600, Celecovision and up the scale

360 +Wii tie
Sony if they ever get it to the shelves (dead last) & I really mean DEAD

the guy who

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »

Well, I don't know Sony sorta kinda feels too confident about the PS3, and pretty much everyon is tellin me there after the PS3. I for one love the 360. I don't own one yet, however at my local compusmart they had on set up in hd. I tried it out and pgr3 in hd was amazing. Especially when you walk around the garage to pick a car. It will probabl be MS, Nintendo, then PS3. Sony really f***ed the console with the damn $600-700 dolllar prices tag. But there will be people dumb enough to dish out that kind of money for one gay ass console. Also the 360 has already has tons more exclusives. Another thing 360 has GTA 4, so really about 90 (or 100%) of the gta fan boys are gonna buy into the 360 because of the extra content. Obviouslly ms has won. But what will happen in two years with PS4, sony is gonna learn from their mistakes, so ms is gonna haveto work hard to win the next round.

jimbobjim

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2006, 05:30:00 AM »

People are sheep and because of this sony will win. Their past two consoles have both outsold superior machines by other companies which were out the same time. (n64 vs ps1, xbox vs ps2) Both consoles they were pitted against had better games and superior hardware capabilities. Sony have complete domination over the games console industry and unless the ps3 is about as good as a zx spectrum, i don't see how they can loose.
XBOX FOREVER love.gif

jagermike

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2006, 08:06:00 AM »

cant wait to get them all
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]