xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: London's Terrorist Attack...  (Read 132 times)

halofreak007

• Archived User
London's Terrorist Attack...
« on: July 07, 2005, 03:42:00 PM »

yes some of my family had a flight scheduled for tommorow lucky it wasnt today.......im sorry for anyone who's family/friends were hurt

runawaywarthog

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »

its sick that those people can ruthlessly cut off people's heads, blow innocent people up, and commit all those crimes, and still say that they are doing it in the name of God (Allah). Each time i hear Zarqawi's name, i feel like i want to just beat the shit out of him. i have no regret to what happens to that man. If i were a marine and i captured him, id probably bring the man back severely beaten. I'm a calm and benevolent person, but when it comes to what those people do, i could care less how they are treated. Abu Grahaib (howver its spelled): i really dont care that those people were beaten, humiliated, etc... think about what they are doing to our pows. cutting their heads off, making other prisoners watch while they cut the person's head off, beating them, threatening them, doing unimaginable things to them. We all shout how bad our military is because of that prison, but we ignore the slaughter houses that Al Qaeda and Saddam had/have.

Capon-E

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »

OH SO TRUE.

Vfreitas

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 09:12:00 PM »

I wouldn't be so quick to believe those accuasations and so-called groups claiming they were responsible for the attacks. Now I'm not saying it wasn't a terrorist attack, but if you were some terrorist group don't you think you'd claim you did just about anything? Basically what I'm saying, don't jump to conclusions, and expect the unexpected, this world isn't as "nice" or "bad" as your goverment/mass media says it is. Go out and do some research on the events, make your opinion, don't be spoon fed by TV and other forms of mass media. As far as I know you only have one life, you don't live it as a sheep. This isn't directed to anyone in particular, it's just something I notice when things of this calibur occur.

The loss of life is horrible, and I big ups to anyone who might have been directly affected by this.

thor99

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 09:33:00 PM »

Some of thats true, but anyone that wants to claim that they kill the innocent is not much of a human anyway.. No matter who's broadcasting their version of the story, the fact of the matter is that they want credit for it.. So chances are they had some type of involment..

NarutoKun

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(Vfreitas @ Jul 8 2005, 05:23 AM)
I wouldn't be so quick to believe those accuasations and so-called groups claiming they were responsible for the attacks. Now I'm not saying it wasn't a terrorist attack, but if you were some terrorist group don't you think you'd claim you did just about anything? Basically what I'm saying, don't jump to conclusions, and expect the unexpected, this world isn't as "nice" or "bad" as your goverment/mass media says it is. Go out and do some research on the events, make your opinion, don't be spoon fed by TV and other forms of mass media. As far as I know you only have one life, you don't live it as a sheep. This isn't directed to anyone in particular, it's just something I notice when things of this calibur occur.

runawaywarthog

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 06:38:00 PM »

i think that we should humiliate zarqawi on tv. but thats only if we lived in a perfect world. if we did that, then they would use that as a booster to recruit more people etc.... but if we could, i would shave him, spit on him, put shirts and crap that say i love america on him, then i would personally beat the living hell out of that man. i would also like for him to be publicly executed on tv but that wont happen. we could release one of those videos like they do and have 5 or so of our soldiers standing in the background with guns and have one guy reading off a speech. then we would have zarqawi kneeling there and have him be like "my name is zarqawi, i am from Jordan. i am an idiot, please save my life by stoppign the fighting." then after that happens, if they dont stop, we release a new video of him being tied to a pole and shot or something. i hate that man so much and i know a lot of you will disagree with me. but in my book, when you move to subhuman tactics, brutally killing people and cutting off heads, you are no longer a human but an animal.

Vfreitas

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(runawaywarthog @ Jul 8 2005, 08:49 PM)
but in my book, when you move to subhuman tactics, brutally killing people and cutting off heads, you are no longer a human but an animal.

AmatocianMonk

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »

that is why i dont let the media dictate my oppinions, i form my own, based on my research and experiances