xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: A Sad Event  (Read 391 times)

thewickedjester

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »

If Bush really just wanted the oil you think he'd actually waste his troops and send them out to train these Iraqian Ciztens? And throw $$$ all into the war to help them rebuild??

IF he did the war for oil (I dont know, I'm simply stating something here) then of course he would pour money into training the Iraqian Citizens, so he doesnt ever have to do this again. He's modeling them for democracy, our democracy. We think were helping that country, all were doing is making a freindly pickup point for oil.

Then again, it might not be true, I honestly dont know.

pug_ster

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(reidtheweed01 @ Jul 11 2005, 07:39 AM)
i agree with you 100% the idiots think its that easy they think you can just say "hey guys come on lets be frineds" and that everything thing will stop and the terrorist wont hurt us anymore. I would love to see them run the white house, they think it would be so easy, and no matter what happens they will bitch. They wont ever state their issue with something untill it happens and then after it happens they say that its all wrong.

-XboX-Abuser-

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »

the hell with Iraq.... fuck let's just nuke Israel... just eliminate the fucking so-called chosen people and we can end all this strife.....

If Israel didn't exist, do you really think we would have the muslims pissed off at America?

It would be like Communist China arming Canada and giving them billions of dollars each year to attack America...

We would be like those god damn slanty-eyed motherfuckers are supporting the Canadians in attacking America for no fucking reason....

Same thing with Israelis and the Palestinians... Before 1948, that piece of land was the Palestinians for over 1000 years... Then in 1948 the zionists moved in and started slaughtering the Palestinians for no reason.....

America is becoming the most hated nation in the world because we fight proxy wars for a terrorist nation in the middle east....

America is being used as the zionist hammer to pound the fuck out of people that we had no problems with up until 1948...

Shit nearly all the world wars have been fought due to some god damn jewish bullshit.....

Germany was doing quite well in the 1920's...while America was fucking in a depression because of jewish bankers... when the jews tried to fuck over Germany, Hitler saw what was going on and said, fuck that.... Jews get out..leave the german people alone..

-XBA

darth_turtur

• Archived User
A Sad Event
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(-XboX-Abuser- @ Jul 12 2005, 12:22 PM)
We would be like those god damn slanty-eyed motherfuckers are supporting the Canadians in attacking America for no fucking reason....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]