xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Why Did You Elect John Kerry In The Primaries?  (Read 581 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
Why Did You Elect John Kerry In The Primaries?
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2004, 02:43:00 PM »

DSS311 I give up.  I stated all the facts given by the documents and the only person contend that John O'Neill was telling the truth was you.  If I would had lied, you would see people like johnnobts, unprofessional, and especially BenJeremey would get on my case.  You know what, they didn't.  That's all I am going to say about this subject about 2/28/69.

As for the other 250 vets, I have read their comments, most of them hated Kerry because he protested the war after his tour in Vietnam.

Faynor, in the original CBS FTN on 9/23/01 mentions that Graham said that quote if you have read it.  The trailor didn't even mention that quote.  Maybe CBS face the nation lied in their transcript or kerryoniraq website lied.

Both DSS311 and faynor reading this crap from kerryoniraq and swiftvet website and the only ideas that they got from both websites are that kerry sucks.  From what I know, both of you don't want to know the truth by reading the other side of the story.  

I am not going to waste my time on both of you.

dss311

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »

If I would had lied, you would see people like johnnobts, unprofessional, and especially BenJeremey would get on my case.

Pug_ster,

I do not think anyone here is suggesting you lied.  And I am not calling you a liar.  I was Just pointing out we were arguing two different issues in regards to the SwiftVets.

Damn, you are fun to debate.  Hopefully you will reconsider your retreat.  tongue.gif

DSS311

faynor

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2004, 06:27:00 PM »

blink.gif  blink.gif

I'm glad some democrats will at least accept some things about Kerry and not just

LEAVE...Whatever. Make sure you VOTE though. God Bless beerchug.gif
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]