xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Eminem's Ghetto Pass Revoked  (Read 391 times)

AckBoy

• Archived User
Eminem's Ghetto Pass Revoked
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »

Long just read Bold if you feel like it.

Hey I am black Jamaican guy who grew up in Tampa, hows it going guys. WEEEEEEEELL I agree with flipping off fingers guy, don't know your name don't feel like checking, BET IS CRAP! BET is just a bunch of stereotypes running around, giving only one view of black people. I think you had a very good argument and don't think your racist. ComicView SUCKS! If you want real Black comedy get "Never Scared" by Chris Rock.

When people talk about black people and staying poor and not doing anything about it. Think how many stories of trailer park white people making it out and going to Yale? About as many stories you hear about black people. Its possible to break the cycle but time has proven poor people will usually stay poor and rich people will usually stay rich. Our government made sure a big percentage of black people were poor in the past and its a hard cycle to break.

As for Irish and Italians that were poor, they started illegal organizations, made money got power and stayed their. Come on you know its true. JFK's father and grandfathers were bootleggers, the crack dealers of their day. But now that black people are trying to do that, they get big time and make sure black people stay broke, be realistic. Do you really think they delt with mobsters the same way they deal with black gangsters? COME ON! They see blacks and hispanics getting money they want to stop it at all cost.

As for blacks seperating themselves...If my family Raped, killed, and beat up your grandparents and parents then said HEY your cool, come on over and you can hang out with me....would you really trust me? Probably not, so as for all these black organizations they were created because white people didn't let them into theirs and you think that now that they do they are gonna drop it and run to that crap, nope be realistic, its pride man.

In the end who cares? Most of the white kids on this board will always be afraid of big black guys, and I will always be afraid of red pick ups filled with rednecks. Nothing you can do about it. No matter how much people say they aren't racists...they always will be. America is a racist country and it will take drastic reform to ever end it, which will never happen.

Lets get back to modding Xbox's where no one is a race and we all love each other...Group Hug!BTW all you long post writing people I didn't feel like reading them...maybe I just said what you said.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2004, 03:29:00 AM »

We have simliar problems over in the UK.

There is so much bullshit about only white people can be racist. I have suffered racism from asians and blacks (im white). I have been the only white guy in a hip hop club when i am with a group of friends, whenever i was seperated from them (bar, toilet), I have been severely intimidated to the point were i have had to leave.
Some Asian friends wouldnt even let me come on certain nights out because I would get killed.

Point is minorities suffer too much shit. I can understand why an asian or african are racist they put up with crap every day. Think about how many people they meet a day who are racist and will give them shit!

I have seen a gang of black kids causing trouble at night and people have commented about "darkies" being badly behaved. Thing is you see white kids doing exactly the same, only then its a class issue not a colour one and thats just bullshit.

Some problems come from minority communities that want to keep a sense of identity which is fair enough, but usually this involves creating divisions and highliting differences when all sides should be concentrating on similarities. Untill white peoples attitudes change i dont blame minority communities from withdrawing, I would as well under the same cicumstance.

blueshogun96

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2004, 09:35:00 AM »

I agree that alot of the stuff on BET is awful and gives black people a bad name in general.  It is how some have chosen to represent themselvs to the world, and it is quite sad.  I admit that black people as a whole are NOT doing their part in the fight against racism.  Black gang members hate to see white people kill their kind, but yet, they kill their own kind without thought and hesitation.  The white man is NOT the src of the problem.  Black people as a whole fail to realize the key to winning the war against racism is unity.  White people have unity.  Black people (listen to this, it makes perfect sense) is often portrayed to a certain animal called the crab.  Let's say you have a bucket 3/4 full of crabs, you NEVER have to worry about any of them escaping from the bucket because another crab will pull it back down.  The crab doesn't try to hinder the other crab's progress, the other crab is trying to climb up with the other crab and get out, but it can't because the other crab is NOT cooperative.  And that is why if you ever went crabbing, all the crabs you catch never get out, if not at all, vere rarely will one escape.

Anyway, I just want to apologize again.  Sorry for yelling.  I admit alot of the things I said were wrong and unnecissary.

EDIT: melon, you are very right.  Racism comes in all colors and forms. It's not just against one kind, but them all.

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »

Pee Wee To Sue Eminem

laugh.gif Cause Eminem creating a spoof of Pee-Wee is going to bring Pee-Wee's career down the drain, eh?

DasWaffenSS

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »

The master race is absolute, and it was their pride that helped them to create the most elite fighting unit ever. Their strong will (volksgeist)helped them triumph over all that opposed them in battle.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »

uhh.gif

blueshogun96

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2004, 10:50:00 AM »

Your comment about BET brought this thread off topic in the first place.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (dietrite in the first post in this thread)
In a bombshell revelation, Harvey stated that Bob Johnson, Founder and CEO of BET has decided to pull the video from BETÂ’s rotation and will not be playing it again.

QUOTE (Mr Chips in the 4th post)
BET seems racist anyways

both were posted before me and neither one go off topic, nor does my post... your responses calling me a racist however, do... so i guess you are correct if you mean that it was my posts that casued you to go offtopic...

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »

Any of you guys get O?(The Women's Channel)
I'm still gonna make my Majority channel one of these days, prolly get sued to hell'n back, but it'll make a point none-the-less.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2004, 02:43:00 PM »

dont you guys get men & motors??
Its so funny you used to have midgets bouncing on a trampoline reading the weather or topless darts (not with midgets).

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »

wink.gif

blueshogun96

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2004, 02:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Oct 21 2004, 09:12 PM)
pssst

both were posted before me and neither one go off topic, nor does my post... your responses calling me a racist however, do... so i guess you are correct if you mean that it was my posts that casued you to go offtopic...

Yeah, you are right.

And for the third time I'm sorry for calling you a racist.

iranhasblts

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2004, 10:33:00 PM »

You got served!

drunkmunk

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2004, 02:15:00 PM »

what's the difference between acne and Michael Jackson?

At least acne waits until the kid is 13 to come on their face....

is this thing on? hello? tough crowd tonight... try the veal folks and leave your ghetto passes at the door

Ronnie

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »

QUOTE (xbox beat box @ Oct 14 2004, 02:26 PM)
Thats not true, he did say Ni**er and did call black women bitches.

I heard an old freestyle done by him, this was before Dre. picked him up.

He was saying ni**ger this and ni**ger that, saying he would never date a black woman because all black women are bitches. It was a terrible recording but it was him.

I wonder what Dr.'s stance on all this shit is.

Like I said he never said nigger in any song.
The song about the black bitches was made after his black boo broke up with him.Its called "Foolish Pride" if you wanna hear it.

"Blacks and whites, they sometimes mix / But black girls only want your money, 'cause they're dumb chicks,"
"Never date a black girl, because blacks only want your money / And that sh!t ain't funny."

I dont believe you heard the song cus it doesnt go nigger this and nigger that like you claim.The word nigger has never come out of Eminems mouth onto any released track.
Ive heard so many of his songs and I can say its a fact he has yet to say it.

Also I think its women in general who are bitches to rappers,they really dont say blacks or whites but all women.

Anyway Steve Harvey aint funny and he still listens to Michael Jackson,what a dumbass.
Pages: 1 2 [3]