xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Kerry Or Bush?  (Read 464 times)

thomes08

• Archived User
Kerry Or Bush?
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2004, 01:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (dss311 @ Oct 19 2004, 01:39 AM)
Thomes08,

In regards to your reply and quote, I am just unclear why you posted a link I already posted.  You appeared to be trying to advise me of a site that I had just posted in the thread.  It was obvious that I already was aware of, & had visited that site. (Just like I am aware that you are a moron jester.gif ).  Now lets get back to politics.  Want to debate a Kerry/Bush issue?  Want me to pick an issue?  Ok, lets start with this one;

1. Why do you think Kerry is not signing to release his military papers?

I patiently await your reply.

DSS311

ps. If you feel my question is too difficult, feel free to pick your own topic.

umm i dunno you'll have to ask him.  Where did that come from anyways, i don't give a shit about military records.  and if i did the choice is easy for who had a more honorable service.  now that your pointless argument is out of the way back to you being an asshole for no reason.

WHEN I POSTED THE SITE IT WASN'T DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU OR ANYONE IN PARTICULAR.  I WAS POSTING IT FOR THE HELL OF IT.  I DON'T NEED TO CREDIT YOU FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW POLITICS LOOK AT THAT SITE.  YOU DON'T NEED TO TRY AN TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE WHO POSTED IT BECAUSE NO ONE CARES.

And nice job with the "moron" name calling wink.gif   real classy, haven't seen that one on here before.  You didn't credit the first person who called someone a moron though.

nice try in being a political hard ass though

thomes08

PS... you were wrong, MORON jester.gif     http://www.electoral.../oct/oct19.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]