xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Who Would You Rather See Running Our Country?  (Read 283 times)

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Who Would You Rather See Running Our Country?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2004, 07:08:00 PM »

I'm hoping that's sarcasm, but I wouldn't put it past anyone on this forum to lack in the reading department.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2004, 07:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (Maximumbeing @ Sep 13 2004, 09:11 PM)
I'm hoping that's sarcasm, but I wouldn't put it past anyone on this forum to lack in the reading department.

yea, theres some here that dont know what sarcasm is

ph34r.gif

dss311

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2004, 10:52:00 AM »

wouldnt believe someone would be ignorant enough to decide on a president based on stupid fotos. but i'll sink to ur level for a second..

A photo "captured" at the begining of a ceremony is not quite the same as a "dopey looking" Kerry.  We can all see the Bush photo was snapped seconds before he was to place his hand over his heart. (You really don't think the president forgot where his heart is now do you?) The Kerry photos are taken in his normal flattering posture.  But Hey, I can show some Kerry photos taken out of context as well.....

More photo opps for Kerry

user posted image

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2004, 11:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (hardcoregamer @ Sep 14 2004, 07:08 AM)
Im just wondering how George Bush messed up this country? I am not seeing it anywhere. Maybe the Bush haters hate Bush because they are told to, I have asked many people why they hate G.W. no one can come up with a reason. So i ask it here, why do the Bush haters hate Bush? It certanly isnt the economy, its booming, unemployment is lower than it has been in decades. Hell when Clinton won reelection he won it on the unemployment numbers which were higher than they are now. Its not taxes, they are lower than they have been for a long time. The war on terror? Well that is a possibility, but i guess 9/11/01 never happened either did it? Find something REAL and ill listen. otherwise you are just blowing smoke.

Since you wanted to talk about employment...

When you are unemployed, you are collecting unemployment checks from the government thus you are part of the 5.4% of the unemployed.  However, when your unemployment runs out, you no longer receive checks from the government, thus, you are NOT part of the 5.4% unemployed.  And you offically dropped out from the workforce.

The problem is that after 9/11 many people was unemployed.  They became unemployed for 6 months to a year and then dropped out from the workforce because they are unable to find a job.

And the thing is that the amount of people in the workforce today was actually less when Bush took office.  The last time when the amount of workforce decreased during a president's administration was Hoover in the 1930's Depression.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »

Me hate Bush cause he aint talk write.

That man represents our country, I find it offensive that he can't even speak English.

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2004, 01:50:00 PM »

wink.gif

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

There's a difference between stumbling over your words, and being a complete idiot, "misunderestimating", "is our children learning?", if he is stumbling, I'm willing to blame a few grams of coke for his problem.

MrWizdumb

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2004, 06:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (hardcoregamer @ Sep 14 2004, 12:08 AM)
Im just wondering how George Bush messed up this country? I am not seeing it anywhere. Maybe the Bush haters hate Bush because they are told to, I have asked many people why they hate G.W. no one can come up with a reason. So i ask it here, why do the Bush haters hate Bush? It certanly isnt the economy, its booming, unemployment is lower than it has been in decades. Hell when Clinton won reelection he won it on the unemployment numbers which were higher than they are now. Its not taxes, they are lower than they have been for a long time. The war on terror? Well that is a possibility, but i guess 9/11/01 never happened either did it? Find something REAL and ill listen. otherwise you are just blowing smoke.

dunno what would incline anyone to necessarily to "hate" W.  i am against him yes, but i dont want his head on a stake or something.  yes we all know 9/11 happened so quit putting words in liberal's mouths saying we'd rather do nothing to get revenge on the "terrorists."  the prime argument, of mine anyways, is why sink to their level and kill their civilians as they did to ours (hypocrisy?).  yes i'm pissed as much as you, but any dumbfuck can kill, we need an alternate solution.  out of pure honesty, do you think if osama bin laden is captured or whatever, terrorism will be nonexistant?  i'll agree with you on something tho, ppl should oppose bush on something that makes sense, not just funny pics, etc.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2004, 07:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (hardcoregamer @ Sep 14 2004, 01:08 AM)

your joking me right???

unemployment is at a low, and the economy is booming?
where are you living right now, cuase that sure as shit isnt the US

yes, 9/11 did happen, but what the fuck does that have to do with anything right now? Afghan is over (well, its not because weve redirected troops, but it should have been) and we got "terrorism" where it struck us from, what else do you want to contribute to 9/11?

stop using 9/11 as an excuse, or a booster for bush, its not gonna fly. yes, we went and got revenge, but the last time i checked, the 9/11 ordeal was over by may 2002
whats come now is a shitstorm, ie, Iraq, which has nothing, 0%, to do with 9/11

thats why people "hate" bush, because hes going out and attacking "anyone who isnt with us" (your either with us or with the terrorists.........remember that speech??)
terrorism is a very broad term, and what bush is trying to do now in the middle east isnt helping the US one fucking bit, its just pissing off more people to join the so called "terrorist cuase"
i find the whole situation hypocritical

the US is noseing around in the middle east where it shouldnt be (well, not just that, but there taking over parts of the middle east to) and "terrorists" (the ones fighting the US army, not the ones contributed to 9/11, theres a difference here) are trying to make the US leave, but we just regard these people as evil doers and keep fighting the "good fight"

well, fuck, werent we the ones that fought the british once they started to fuck with our land to much, what do you call that? patriotism, well then these terrorists are "patriots" too

do you get my point.....9/11 has no connection to what bush is doing now, bush is just pulling reasons out of his ass to attack people, and thats what hes done wrong

that and domestic issues arent being resolved (you know, the issues that really matter, not some fucking war)

meh, forget my Spelling, im to fast a typer to care

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2004, 04:51:00 AM »

i agree completly raptor.  Any of you Bush supporters, why not write a post that shows who Bush, has/will do for our country, that isn't a lie.  If you can do that and either I or someone else doesn't rip it to piece in seconds, because it is complete and utter Bull, I will vote for GW.  Yes you herd me right, I will change my vote.  Now lets step back and watch as noone posts anything good about GW, and anti-kerry does not count.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2004, 07:54:00 AM »

I can't believe no on like my all your bush image.

heoko

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »

And the Issue on health care right now... I dont care im 1/4 alaskan native and Illegaly Canadian... I can get surgury and not worry a minute on my bill.

Hmm... I dont care who I would rather "SEE" I can see Barney and Conan O Brian running our country... That would be hillarious... I can see the Masturbating Bear Giving security reports and Hemmrroid Raymod giving preperation H as whatever donald rumsfeild job is. Then Triumph would be the vice president...

Wait.. These people vote... And in a Democracy EVERYONE runs the country...

but too bad we live in a Democratic Republic...

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2004, 07:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (heoko @ Sep 16 2004, 02:10 AM)

but too bad we live in a Democratic Republic...

beerchug.gif

ddkore

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »

I'm voting for Kerry because the Bush administration is a little too fascist for me

fas·cist
NOUN:
1. often Fascist An advocate or adherent of fascism.
2. A reactionary or dictatorial person.

ADJECTIVE:
1. often Fascist Of, advocating, or practicing fascism.
2. Fascist Of or relating to the regime of the Fascisti.

fas·cism
NOUN:
1. often Fascism a. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism. b. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
2. Oppressive, dictatorial control.

Definitions courtesy of Yahoo! Reference

Mr. Chips

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2004, 07:19:00 AM »

suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

Bush doesn't need to suppress the opponents, they're doing a good job a supressing themselves with double-talk.
and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism

and if he's so racist, why are there so many ethnicities on the Bush/Cheney cabinet?
Beligerent nationalism?  And how is that different from loving one's country?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4