xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Which Case Would You Like To See Solved?  (Read 98 times)

OrkanMan

• Archived User
Which Case Would You Like To See Solved?
« on: July 07, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »

I don't know why, but I think about these strange murders all the time.  I guess it's because both stories have been in the news for most of the last ten years.

Anyways, I was just wondering which one you guys were more ingrigued by and which one you'd like to see solved the most.

My pick...hmm...it's a hard one but I think I'd like to see the O.J. Simpson case solved (which probably means O.J. is guilty).

OrkanMan

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 06:41:00 PM »

huh.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »

dry.gif

afon

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 12:41:00 AM »

I think its fascinating that the media pounded these cases into our head so extensivley. Why just these cases made it to our televison & Newspapers? Anyway, I would like to see O.J's case get solved.

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 05:33:00 AM »

I can't believe that we are still hearing about Laci Peterson.  How many women are murdered every single day?  What makes the Peterson case special?  It's terrible that she was murdered.  Why the almost daily press coverage?

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2004, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (afon @ Jul 8 2004, 04:41 AM)
I think its fascinating that the media pounded these cases into our head so extensivley. Why just these cases made it to our televison & Newspapers? Anyway, I would like to see O.J's case get solved.

well the oj case invovled a star football player brutally murdering two people and the jonbenet case involved a small child involved in beauty pageants and highly probable child abuse...

might be why they got more coverage than other cases...  wink.gif

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2004, 06:57:00 AM »

Laci Paterson case, we all know OJ did it, and the ramsey case which is pretty much covered by the enquirer (I read that the dude that killed her commited suicide and had a note that said blah blah blah I killed ramsey and evidence to support it.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »

Everyone knows OJ is guilty, but part of me is glad he got off, I can kind of see where he's coming from.  There's really nothing myterious about the Ramsey case either, if you ask me, there's just a lack of evidence to put the parents away.

CamaroGuy

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »

honestly those cases really don't bug me that much, I think it's because they found the bodies and the family's were able to bury their loved ones.  The case I wanna see completely solved is the Molly Bish case from around here where I live (massachusetts), it took them like 6 years to find her body and it was a fluke that they found it.  The real pisser is that the main suspect in the case lives in my town yet they can't get a search warrent for him because of lack of evidence.  Even though his vehicle matches and he looks identical to the police sketch artist picture taken from eye witnesses.  Then again it prolly bothers me more because the girl was my age and she was only like 30 minutes away from my town.

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2004, 11:53:00 AM »

You'd think cops in Taxachusetts would get enough funding to solve a crime or two...

xFusioNx

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2004, 10:11:00 AM »

QUOTE (CamaroGuy @ Jul 8 2004, 02:42 PM)
honestly those cases really don't bug me that much, I think it's because they found the bodies and the family's were able to bury their loved ones.  The case I wanna see completely solved is the Molly Bish case from around here where I live (massachusetts), it took them like 6 years to find her body and it was a fluke that they found it.  The real pisser is that the main suspect in the case lives in my town yet they can't get a search warrent for him because of lack of evidence.  Even though his vehicle matches and he looks identical to the police sketch artist picture taken from eye witnesses.  Then again it prolly bothers me more because the girl was my age and she was only like 30 minutes away from my town.

Having a main suspect match a police sketch and just happening to have an identical vehicle seen by eyewitness is enough evidence, albeit circumstantial, to get a search warrant in any state.

There must be something else going on that prevents him from being issued a search warrant. Or the court house in your area is really fucked up.