xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Love Bomb Them All!  (Read 98 times)

mike96sc2

• Archived User
Love Bomb Them All!
« on: July 09, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »

You are an idiot.

Mozart.mp3

• Archived User
Love Bomb Them All!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 01:34:00 PM »

Yes, I believe you may  just be the stupidest person alive.

muerte

• Archived User
Love Bomb Them All!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (BillyT2003 @ Jul 9 2004, 02:21 PM)
Here's my take on how what the U.S. should do from here forward to finish the war on terrorism.

Let's end all of the violence and take a novel approach.  I say we perfect human cloning techniques to the point where we can create full adult clones of people within a few days.  Then let's perfect brainwashing and mind control using technology to implant semiconductor technologies directly into the brain.

Then, we can use all of this new technology and choose a Jesus-cult group like the International Church of Christ.  They are know to be really good at love bombing people to get them to join and stay true to their church.  We can take maybe 50 of their most committed people and clone them over and over again and then implant mind control technologies to upload the thoughts and history of the original member and maybe even give them wireless access to a hive mind where all of their thoughts become as one.  wink.gif  We can give the clones access to medical knowledge and other knowledge as needed with controlled access to the knowledge and no ability to remember it after they have used it without referencing it again.  Program them to proselytize as much as they can, never harm any life whatsoever or allow themselves to be the catalyst of harm, never obey the enemy for any reason, but love them and remeber to always smile at them, and lastly to only confront violence with a smile and love.

Then we release wave after wave of billions these clones over and over again, armed with their bibles, lots of hugs and smiles, to envelop and occupy terrorist nations until the terrorists cannot even stomache the thought of killing any more of them.

I'm guessing within a few years we've won and converted most if not all of the terrorists from their original belief system(s) to the belief system of the cult chosen and in the process made them non violent human beings capable of once again living within the boundaries of civilization.  wink.gif

Bill T.

We should have a little checkbox underneath the login button that says "Check this box if you don't have down syndrome: [ ]".  I believe it will keep many complete idiots out of the forums.

mike96sc2

• Archived User
Love Bomb Them All!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 07:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (BillyT2003 @ Jul 10 2004, 08:20 AM)
Oh, really... I'm so sorry if I offended you.  I love you too.  wink.gif

Bill T.

Best Response Ever

RiotMasterMeth

• Archived User
Love Bomb Them All!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 10:04:00 PM »

Yea.. love bomb the same people who are beheading the innocent, great idea.. great idea..