xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Was Nick Berg's Excecution Staged?  (Read 501 times)

BloodyMary

• Archived User
Was Nick Berg's Excecution Staged?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »

Ok the blood would be an issue if I hadn't worked in the slaughterhouse... it's not like in the movies people... blood doesn't just come pouring out all over... damn.. this video is so real... it's horrorfying... I'll grant you all that I'm still questioning some of the OTHER valid (as in resonable) points that rms2001 makes, I'm not just dismissing them as false... I've watched other beheading videos that are clearer then this one.. and they're not any bloodier then this one... check them if you want... I don't kwow the exact titles of them.. but the description are something like

Muslim extremist torture a Russian soldier and cut off his head

Russian soldier is beheaded by Muslim extremist in Chechnya

Daniel Pearl beheading

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2004, 11:22:00 AM »

mad.gif
this is just retarded
and i dont have blind faith (it may sound that way), its just the notion that our gov't or military did this just to get attention away from the prisoner incident is appauling :sickened:
that is y i think it should be trashed

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »

Your opinion is noted, so now if you don’t have any thing to bring to light on this subject, don’t post any thing at all.

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2004, 12:41:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2004, 12:59:00 PM »

People should keep one thing in mind; if you're intelligent you know how to misslead people the best way possible. Both the iraqi intelligence and the american intelligence very well knows the importance of using media. I'm not saying USA have done this, but they had all the reasons in the world to do so. And if it was USA that did it they definitely got the attention they wanted, they have the war in Vietnam in their fresh memories. When the american people turned against USA the war eventually(yeah took a long time) had to end. Now USA don't want that to happen again so they know that media must refresh the americans of why they are in Iraq, and what could be better than this? No matter what, the american government is thrilled this happened (don't believe in Bush saying anything else, YOU KNOW this is GOOD NEWS for him). Personally I have no idea what to think of it, it seems very stupid of the iraqies to do this since america's getting a lot of bad critics, which is good for Iraq. But on the other hand, someone would undoubtedly revenge the american treatment of the prisoners. It was only a matter of time(but we obviously don't know whether USA staged this or not).

Blood spills can be pretty intense for a few seconds, mostly it settles pretty fast but it gets very messy. I've growed up on a farm so I'd say I've got some knowledge about it.

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »

I haven't seen the video and don't want to, but to think that the US government would kidnap one of its own citizens and turn them over to the enemy to be killed is a very disturbing idea.  I don't think that I could ever be convinced that is what happened.  

Do you also think that the US government staged or faked all the footage of the civilian contractors being set on fire and hung from a bridge?  I don't think that the terrorists are really doing this for retribution for the mistreatment of their prisoners, but because they are terrorists and this is how they incite their own kind. Through terror.  The Iraqis have done this sort of thing to their own people for years.  Saddam had his 2 sons castrate and kill numerous of his own aides that he thought had turned against him.  I would not put this act past the terrorists.  

The other reason that I don't believe that it was faked by the US government is that if we had done it, I don't think there would have been as many mistakes and discrepancies as described in this thread.  

Just my 2 cents.  **Folds tinfoil to put in hat so government can't read thoughts**

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »

Actually... what it's like is that when ever anyone says something positive about the USA, is everyone comes down on them like they are the scourge of the earth, and the reason being is because the entire rest of the world is jealous of the USA's wealth and luxeries... and at the same time the US citizens tax dollars are and money are supporting the other countries enconomies for about 85% of the world... and they just can't handle it...

If you don't like the USA, that's fine... but don't hate a person because they are from the USA, because that's retarded...

I don't hate anyone because of where they come from... hell I don't even hate everyone just because their in al Queda, many of them are just very misled youth...

Now you can all flame me... umm... if you are really a hate monger...

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »

msn25

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »

does anyone have a clip of this... yeah im f*** up for asking... but... yeah

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 04:33:00 PM »

QUOTE (msn25 @ May 15 2004, 02:00 AM)
does anyone have a clip of this... yeah im f*** up for asking... but... yeah

Its not hard to find, look for yourself.

Mikerocosms

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »

Ok RMS, Ive watched the vid. I also have the Daniel Pearl video and have watched that. I believe the video to be real.

The camera's clock changing could be due to either 2 different cameras, the user messing with the buttons (amature at best), and most likely editing for emphasis.

You asked about the man with the black mask switching with the white mask: That could be explained with editing as well. If you notice after the man with the knife is done he lets the head drop. Then the clip ends and immediately comes back with the guy in the white mask picking the head up. Again this clip ends and were shown Nicks head on top of his body, chest or back.

The Daniel Pearl video was really no better. I had lots of cuts and merges of different clips of videos too. As well as pics inserted into the video of his head cut off and other things. The thing is, on the Daniel Pearl video they really never show the entire beheading just the last part of it with only a little skin being ripped off. There was no major blood loss like in the movies either.

Mike!

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2004, 06:39:00 PM »

first: :i hope that he was killed before he was beheaded. this seems to make things more realistc he would have to have been killed right before the video though some cauqulation time frame.

the american gov't...

i sincerely doubt that they had a hand in this. i would suspect them more if every time i turned on the news i saw this but the fact is i see the prison scandle. the gov't could do so much more to promote the war. they gain nothing from this. pro wars get enraged and want everyone dead in iraq. anti's are pissed  that another person dies. this only seems to make this prisoner bull shit more justafied. but still pros more pro antis more anti.

American Media: Get over this prisoner crap punish the stupid soldiers that took pictures. and let me make bumper stickers and post cards out of the pictures so i can sell them and make a fortune.

the prisoners. they are in prison for a reason. there rights should be revoked until this war is over. (red necks point of view) stick them in a cell. leave themn alone.

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »

first off i didnt say it was fake u smart ass. i said that our gov't didnt have a big hand in this. that prisoner scandle doesnt justify rippin someones head off. in alot of wars US fucks up. looting killing civilians i could go on.  we already look like shit in the eyes of iraqis. there is no way to repent and get on there good side. if we leave if we stay. so we should finish what we started and then get the hell out of there. The first time? ive seen so many insane murder films they dont seem surreal or even as horrifing as they should. they just show another wrong place wrong time. he didnt suffer for his country he suffered because of some insane zealots decided it was time to show false power. The gov is trying to deny even having him in there custody so they dont take the wrap for his death.

as for us working on our curroption. we can work on it but it goes no where. to make it go away. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

nfs924

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2004, 07:55:00 PM »

after seeing the video, I cryied, and said fuc* those fuc*ing iraqi assholes!!!

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2004, 10:32:00 PM »

Couldn't agree more with nagmine.
Not faked - timing suspicious in view of recent exposure of treatment of Iraqi POWs, but even the most desperate regime (and I mean the US) are unlikely to have "faked" this.
They have done horrendous things - death squads in Nicaragua, drugs for arms via Oliver North, Panama, Haiti, Indonesia, allowing Terry Waite to be taken hostage  - well, anyone who has read Chomsky and ever visited http://www.zmag.org/weluser.htm will know what else. Everyone can read and form their own conclusions. For the record, I think Alex Jones is rather paranoid, a good communicator but not a good judge of facts.

But to fake this execution? No, didn't happen. Barbarism happened for public effect. Not for the first, or indeed last, time.

RIP Nick Berg.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7