xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Was Nick Berg's Excecution Staged?  (Read 512 times)

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Was Nick Berg's Excecution Staged?
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2004, 03:31:00 AM »

I don't think that he had his head cut off while he was still fully concious, I have watched all the video and it is one of the sickest things I have ever seen, however it just doesn't seem as if he is totally aware of what is going on... I think he was probably unconscious

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2004, 03:02:00 PM »

Defense is one thing, but pre-emptive invasion, ignoring the wishes of the world and going against all these countries are supposed to stand for?

i think the bush administration panicked and most republicans dont want to be viewed as weak. so 9/11 was the preimptive strike in there eyes. they had to retal at the best target. (if there is such a thing) if 9/11 didnt happen i dont think we would be in iraq rite now. meaning we might have a better economy and so many would be alive right now.

i was not talking about muslims .... i was talking a MUSLIM EXTREMISTS

lmfao. might want to add that in ur first post.

just another thing. People tend to forget that arabs arevery religious . If u know much about them they pretty much believe that a nin muslim dosnt have the right to live. They may not say this to u in person. If u read there "bible" it even says its ok to kill christians . They will say only in self defense but about if u look a bunch of times it says just for the hell of it. I dont hate muslims but they are a very confused people indeed.

USA released prisoners a few days ago(I even think it was 90% of the prisoners) because they never really had anything to charge them on.

GHEY!. why? they held kevin miitnick and said he cant use a phone to call a lawyer and they cant hold pow's while the war is going on? they suck at this.

self

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »

I haven't seen the video, and I wont, especially not after RX3s description, but I've just found avery interesting link, via boingboing.net. They describe it better than me: "It's a very well-researched, non-hysterical collection of 50 seeming contradictions in the Berg decapitation video."

Nick Berg's Killing: 50 Fishy Circumstances, Contradictory Claims, and Videotape Anomalies

Since I haven't seen the video, I have no opinion on this. Thought I'd share it anyway.

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2004, 06:20:00 PM »

QUOTE (self @ May 17 2004, 04:50 PM)
I haven't seen the video, and I wont, especially not after RX3s description, but I've just found avery interesting link, via boingboing.net. They describe it better than me: "It's a very well-researched, non-hysterical collection of 50 seeming contradictions in the Berg decapitation video."

Nick Berg's Killing: 50 Fishy Circumstances, Contradictory Claims, and Videotape Anomalies

Since I haven't seen the video, I have no opinion on this. Thought I'd share it anyway.

Thanks, I tried your link multiple times from 10 - 11 pm EST tonight and it kept giving cannot find server... so just wanted to say, thanks for nothing...
It did sound interesting.. but no go... huh.gif

RX3

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2004, 07:01:00 PM »

It's been working for me all day.

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2004, 01:19:00 AM »

QUOTE (RX3 @ May 17 2004, 11:01 PM)
It's been working for me all day.

Yeah.. it's working now... it must have been overloaded last night, or off line for a while...

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2004, 02:17:00 AM »

Interesting. Most of the stuff that was in the link was brought up here as well.

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2004, 02:29:00 AM »

We are in hell. Atrocities like this happen and all people care about is who to blame. Millions of people are dying from starvation and poverty and no body cares, do you know why? Because it's our fault. We sit ignorantly, chasing the next $1000 waste of time and not seeing what is going on around us but this has been lept on by so many people because they can attribute blame. The whole 'Jerry Springer' attitude towards promiscuity and the erasure of decency and morality is fucking astounding and although you may think this post is in the wrong thread you are sorely mistaken.
How can execusions during wartime be more shocking than millions of deaths during peacetime ignorance?
How can people bitch about internet peodophiles when Britany Spears is allowed to cavort like a slut in a school uniform?
How can my 'democratic' country (England) be dragged into a war that 78% of the population opposed?
Do you not see the hypocracy? We allow these things to be carried out in OUR names.
How can said war be proved 'illegal' and the poeple who lied remain in power?
In my honest opinion the best thing that could happen is a cataclysmic event to wipe the fucking selfish, hating, wanker attitude off the face of this planet. We are all responsible for the death of Nick Berg, stop trying to alocate blame, it's fucking ignorant.

mirx999

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »

I'm waiting for BenJeremy to come in here and start kicking ass.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »

banj you talk the truth but does anyone care? We could wipe 3rd world debts, but we dont. The IMF is allowed to screw over ever more countries and we watch, waiting for the chance for our corporations to come and destroy local business, leaving the country even more devestated by poverty and a lack of jobs. We dont care aslong as we have our cars and tv's, all of lifes little luxeries are at the expense of people working in sweat shops. We allow dictators to run amok (Zimbabwe), and ignore the plight of ex-colonies when it is our fault they are in such a mess.

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »

We are all responsible for the death of Nick Berg

dry.gif Bull shit

Its not my fault our countries went to war.
Its not my fault Nick Berg went to Iraq.
Its not my fault he didn't come home.
Its not my fault Nick Berg lost his head.

I had no say if countries went to war, I didn't tell Nick Berg he could go to Iraq or not, I didn't tell him to stay in Iraq, and I sure didn't cut his head off.

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »

RMS2001, you live in a supposed democracy. Take responsibility for your sitting on the fence. These acts that are conducted by your country and your government are done on YOUR behalf. It takes one voice to start a riot.
"If a man spends his life sitting down, there comes a time he cannot stand up." - Ghandi

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (Banj @ May 19 2004, 03:15 PM)
RMS2001, you live in a supposed democracy. Take responsibility for your sitting on the fence. These acts that are conducted by your country and your government are done on YOUR behalf. It takes one voice to start a riot.
"If a man spends his life sitting down, there comes a time he cannot stand up." - Ghandi

"Supposed democracy" is the key words there...

I'm not sitting on any fence, I'm on one side. I take no part in what my Government dose. I do not support any thing my Government dose. I may agree or disagree, but I still take no part in any of it. I don't even vote.

The less involvement I have with my country’s government the better off I am. I may be upset about what my Government has done in Iraq, I may voice my opinion on a subject, but I try to stay out of it as much as I can. I have no reason to get involved with their BS.

So to say we are all responsible for the death of Nick Berg is total BS.

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »

It seems quite clear you have no concept of the word democracy. I was considering the option that you might be an under-educated simpleton but was giving you the benefit of your opinion until.......'I don't even vote'.
If you don't vote then shut the fuck up, it means even YOU don't value YOUR opinion.

BloodyMary

• Archived User
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2004, 12:33:00 AM »

blink.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7