OG Xbox Forums > TSOP flashing

Tsop Without The Orginal Harddrive?

(1/4) > >>

Dissolved:
im wondering if its possible..

i have maybe 4-5 mobos id like to tsop but i dont have the hdd that matches the mobo

thanks!

Th3_H0unD:
The only way around that is a 29Pin homebrew.... Simply connect it then remove the bios and flash the onboard TSOP.
If you need any help just drop me a PM i'll help you out the best I can.

lordvader129:
you need a hard drive that you can boot with the original bios, so get an LPC modchip and you can boot any unlocked drive, then lock it and remove the LPC chip, then you can load up 007 or MA to flash teh TSOP

or alternatively, while the LPC chip is installed FTP a font exploit to the dashbaord to be able to flash without 007/MA

the 29-wire will work, but youll still need a hard drive, but it doesnt have to be lockable

Dissolved:
QUOTE (lordvader129 @ Jan 11 2004, 12:01 PM) you need a hard drive that you can boot with the original bios, so get an LPC modchip and you can boot any unlocked drive, then lock it and remove the LPC chip, then you can load up 007 or MA to flash teh TSOP

or alternatively, while the LPC chip is installed FTP a font exploit to the dashbaord to be able to flash without 007/MA

the 29-wire will work, but youll still need a hard drive, but it doesnt have to be lockable
i will try the chip way, if that works i will owe you big time.

Thanks!

Th3_H0unD:
That's right the drive doesn't even need anything on it. Cause you can use like Slayers disc
That what works. Flash the bios prep the new drive and install the dash of your choice and
then you'll be cooking with gas ! Light it up !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version