OG Xbox Forums > TSOP flashing

Tsop Without The Orginal Harddrive?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Onimu:
Don' know why do you need a HD to flash the tsop. Doesn't it boot from the DVD rom if you have original 007 in? Also, you can pop any unlock HD from 8 to 120g with MS dash will work..  

Dissolved:
QUOTE (Onimu @ Jan 11 2004, 02:03 PM) Don' know why do you need a HD to flash the tsop. Doesn't it boot from the DVD rom if you have original 007 in? Also, you can pop any unlock HD from 8 to 120g with MS dash will work..
not true.

1. you have to load a save game on the hdd be4 you can tsop.

2. you cant boot any hdd on a non-modded xbox. the stock drive is locked with the mobo, so no other hdd's will read.

Onimu:
QUOTE (Dissolved @ Jan 11 2004, 11:10 PM) QUOTE (Dissovlved @  Jan 11 2004, 02:03 PM)
not true.

2. you cant boot any hdd on a non-modded xbox. the stock drive is locked with the mobo, so no other hdd's will read.

Uhm.. i get most of my AUF save game boot from original memory w/o load from HD.  

Dissolved:
QUOTE (Onimu @ Jan 11 2004, 02:56 PM) QUOTE (Dissolved @ Jan 11 2004, 11:10 PM) QUOTE (Dissovlved @  Jan 11 2004, 02:03 PM)
not true.

Uhm.. i get most of my AUF save game boot from original memory w/o load from HD.
even if so, the xbox wont boot with the Orginal hdd.

it will error be4 it will read the cd.

Onimu:
Dissolved: you propably boot from LPT chip or 29 wire chip as lord and Th3 said. Don't you confident with solding skill?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version