xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: 360 Modification Disc v1.51  (Read 1308 times)

feknoze

• Archived User
360 Modification Disc v1.51
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2009, 11:59:00 AM »

uhh.gif

Frosty please please help,

hope your' still reading these, I have followed your instructions, I have a 360 xtractor, i get to step3 erasing lite-on drive, says
erasing ok!
erasing finished!

press any key to continue

and thats where it sits.... what do i do now? do i have a brick, I can't see anything else I can possibly do, but i'm scared i've bricked it, if you reply to this quickly you might just save my drive... any ideas? where can I go from here.
PS up to that point it worked like a charm!!!!
I downloaded iso from xbins today i think it was 5.2 now i'm worried it was 5.1...

azuziel

• Archived User
« Reply #151 on: April 02, 2009, 09:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(FrostyTheSnowman @ Mar 11 2009, 10:18 PM) View Post

LOL, no worries dude, i'm glad you got it working. happy.gif

Hey Frosty, I used your diagram to create the DVDKEY tool for the Lite-on drive, many thanks. However I'm wondering about the connector to the board itself. In the diagram, it shows the connection to a small hole under the R707 resistor. However, there doesn't appear to be any metal contacts to solder to. So this may be a dumb question, but how do you conenct that wire to the drive itself? Is it tap soldered to the resistor itself? Or am I missing something? Maybe just a bit of flux ont he board? Or just a small enough wire to fit inside?

FrostyTheSnowman

• Archived User
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2009, 01:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(feknoze @ Mar 28 2009, 12:35 PM) View Post

uhh.gif

Frosty please please help,

hope your' still reading these, I have followed your instructions, I have a 360 xtractor, i get to step3 erasing lite-on drive, says
erasing ok!
erasing finished!

press any key to continue

and thats where it sits.... what do i do now? do i have a brick, I can't see anything else I can possibly do, but i'm scared i've bricked it, if you reply to this quickly you might just save my drive... any ideas? where can I go from here.
PS up to that point it worked like a charm!!!!
I downloaded iso from xbins today i think it was 5.2 now i'm worried it was 5.1...

If it froze after erasing then yes, your drive is blank...

Did you check your C:\LONFILES folder for your backup files?

As long as those files backed up properly you can use JungleFlasher to redo your drive.

Sounds like you got v1.51 on accident, as v1.52 doesn't have any freezing issues that i am aware of...

Hexx

• Recovered User
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2009, 12:41:00 PM »

Where's the restore orig.bin option?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]