xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: No, MS Is Not Banning Because Of Firmware  (Read 4255 times)

l0ckd0wn360

• Archived User
No, MS Is Not Banning Because Of Firmware
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(LiGhTfasT @ Oct 1 2006, 11:21 AM) *

They dont really gain anything by banning people, if your banned from live you no reason to go and buy the games as your not gonna gain anything.

If they do a check everytime you connect to live and if modifed drop the connectioon. It will give people reason to remove the mods and buy the games especially with halo3. Who wants to miss out on halo3 multiplayer...

Look my bro works for microsoft and he says why ban people who are giving microsoft 40GBP a year for live and spending cash on MP beleave me they no all about the firmware. The thing is they cant allow it forever they want you to taste live but i can asure you the dash update is gonna be a shock to you all cos i have a e-mail with included features in the Build like MSN and Browsing. the new system has a disk check so the people who download will be fucked i also heard there putting a key on every game for some reason i dont no but hey microsoft are rich as fuck and have the best people in the world. not disin the firmware but man do you think they dont no we have only scratched the surface. you all goto no that the consoll sends reports home to mumy i mean come on.

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 03:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(l0ckd0wn360 @ Oct 17 2006, 05:38 PM) View Post

Look my bro works for microsoft and he says why ban people who are giving microsoft 40GBP a year for live and spending cash on MP beleave me they no all about the firmware. The thing is they cant allow it forever they want you to taste live but i can asure you the dash update is gonna be a shock to you all cos i have a e-mail with included features in the Build like MSN and Browsing. the new system has a disk check so the people who download will be fucked i also heard there putting a key on every game for some reason i dont no but hey microsoft are rich as fuck and have the best people in the world. not disin the firmware but man do you think they dont no we have only scratched the surface. you all goto no that the consoll sends reports home to mumy i mean come on.

you might have a bit more credibility if your grammer/spelling was better and you didn't sign up for the sole purpose of saying that. also, ps2 online games had a unique key like you mention, and it was a matter of days before that was cracked.

l0ckd0wn360

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 04:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(Reaper527 @ Oct 17 2006, 10:53 PM) *

you might have a bit more credibility if your grammer/spelling was better and you didn't sign up for the sole purpose of saying that. also, ps2 online games had a unique key like you mention, and it was a matter of days before that was cracked.

Well dude fine by me just giving people a heads up by signing up and posting. beleave what you want and then post in hear tomorow after you tried to sign into live  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

savagepoop

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2006, 04:51:00 PM »

to the guy who has a brothat works for ms.
if u have this email then show us?? other wise ur just b/s
i have a very good friend who works for microsoft infact he's working on the new tv package that ms are gonna be dishing out next year.
he also programs missiles for the goverment and belive me he is a very reliable source.
as far as he has been told there will be no bans with this suprise downtime.
he told me about it a few weeks ago so i made plans to go out tonight etc blah blah blah.

i dont belive what u say, and any person could tell u that ms are gonna start banning thats obvious. but u giving a bs story about ur bro working for them and this invisble email just really doesnt cut it.

daniel_8775

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2006, 05:09:00 AM »

So... anyone try live yet?

savagepoop

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2006, 05:32:00 AM »

im on it right now.
modded sammy drive working fine

Kinryuu

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »

I've got a modded TS ms25 drive, heh, and I still have xtreme 1.0. I'm on Xbox Live with no problems. At first I was getting the "profile might be invalid" message. Certainly made me nervous, but it was apparently some networking weirdness on my end, as I am currently signed in just fine now.

daniel_8775

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 08:32:00 AM »

Be sure to post what drive is working with it as well... the more info the better  smile.gif

slimgrip

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 09:03:00 AM »

Cant connect here.

MS25 - Xtreme 4.1a FW

When i ran newtwork check last night i got as far as the MTU check which failed, it was only when i looked at the details i remembered XBlive was down.

Today it passes the MTU test but fails on the xbox live test, when i click for details the detail box is empty.

Ill give it a day or 2 before i panic, they may still be having teething troubles after the update.

Slim

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »

There are connection problems at the moment anyway. Its the same with none modded boxes. some areas it is working some not.

slimgrip

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2006, 09:08:00 AM »

Cheers m8

Thats what i was thinkin.  unsure.gif

joe90

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2006, 09:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(l0ckd0wn360 @ Oct 17 2006, 10:38 PM) *

i call BS.. as its not a dashupdate is it..

john11

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2006, 10:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(slimgrip @ Oct 18 2006, 04:03 PM) View Post

Cant connect here.

Today it passes the MTU test but fails on the xbox live test, when i click for details the detail box is empty.

this is wot i get

i was on for about an hour, changed game and this happened

ballinoutactrl

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2006, 12:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(l0ckd0wn360 @ Oct 17 2006, 11:26 PM) *

Well dude fine by me just giving people a heads up by signing up and posting. beleave what you want and then post in hear tomorow after you tried to sign into live  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

yea im on live playing right now

charlieaf92

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2006, 01:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(l0ckd0wn360 @ Oct 17 2006, 06:26 PM) View Post

Well dude fine by me just giving people a heads up by signing up and posting. beleave what you want and then post in hear tomorow after you tried to sign into live  pop.gif

Either you're 8, or English isn't your first language. Either way, you're not a credible source.

-Charlie
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26