xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Acheivment Hacking  (Read 439 times)

Tfizzle

• Recovered User
Acheivment Hacking
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2006, 09:57:00 AM »

i honestly wish they would just get rid of the gamerscore.  i think its stupid and in no way shows a player has true skill or is good at a game.  and yes, someone chime in and say i have a low gamerscore and that i must suck.  well actually i dont suck......im not the best but i dont suck.  i particuarly dont like single player campaigns all that much.  i prefer multiplayer.  you know if i wanted, along with almost everyone around, im sure we could get every achievement(with the exception of the top of the leader board ones).

but anyways, getting back to the gamerscore.  you know i always read over at the xbox.com forums about people bragging about how high their gamerscore is and it just doesnt make any since.   even in games, i will hear people brag about it.  they act like they have some higher authority if their gamerscore is greater than yours.  who really cares?  for instance, i have a friend who constantly has to tell me about his gamerscore and how high it is or how he is shootin for 10000 by the end of the month.  

the gamerscore thing to me takes the fun outta games.  what ever happened to just playin a game because it was fun?  now all everyone seems to care about is how high they can get their gamerscore up to because supposedly those with higher scores get some special reward or benefit in life..... wink.gif

atreyus dream

• Archived User
Acheivment Hacking
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »

Well Im proud to say all of mine were earned myself tongue.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3]