xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Geo Wars Needs A Stick (or Two)!  (Read 507 times)

fastTOE

• Archived User
Geo Wars Needs A Stick (or Two)!
« on: December 30, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »

So, i saw that doa stick thing with the ugly picture of whichever girl that is.... that thing looks cheesy as hell....

but it got me thinking (well, to be honest, i thot of this before, but THIS made me think that it's possible).... so anyways, i was thinking to myself, "self, they should make a bitchin ass arcade style stick for geo wars, with two heavy duty sticks that you can slam around with each hand,.... and they could put the bomb button like on the top of the stick or sumthin...... and make it real sturdy bc gw:re pisses me off like no other (oh self, why then do you love it so much????)....."

so that was my idea,.... bizzare, do it, now.

Lpk32187

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 01:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(Altima NEO @ Dec 31 2005, 04:46 AM) View Post

Thats an xbox game controller it wouldn't work on 360 or even if it did you'd have to program it. I had the game and then traded it in for store credit, it's not worth it and the controller comes apart in 3 even when set on table and locked in. If you want an arcade stick check out XArcade, HotRod, or SlikStik(Things are beasts i've always wanted one). I think it should work since you can use them on a xbox if you have a usb->xbox adapter. If you have the money to spend definately get the slikstik there quite expensive, but well worth it. Or if your tight on a budget get the xarcade or hotrod!

fastTOE

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »

damn, those slikstiks look sweet, especially with the aluminum joysticks,.... but that's a lot of money to spend on a 5 dollar arcade game,..... and still not be 100% sure it would work with the 360..... but those are nice

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »

not to hijack, but as you progress and get higher scores in the game do yall notice it gets harder alot quicker? i sure it to speed up the points process but im seeing things at 10,000 that i wouldnt usually see unitll 100,000. any thoughts?

rusty stucco

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2006, 10:54:00 PM »

I have had that happen at times too.  But then again I also get times when I dont even get a black hole until like 70,000...  I think it is just random.

fastTOE

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »

yea, i think it's random as well..... i've gotten the blue ninja star/bees under 100k,... and sometimes not at all....

anyways, nuff hijacking,..... arcade sticks,.... man, that'd be so awesome...... we need someone to find out if it'd work,... or maybe see if we can make our own by taking apart a real xbox360 contoller.....

fastTOE

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »

i moved this thread/idea to the hardware modding forum.... gonna see if we can make our own,.....

EFF THE MAN!

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=476720

Empyrials

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 04:25:00 PM »

When is someone going to RIP this game so i can put it on my modded Xbox?  i don't have a 360 however i love this game and can't wait to play it on Xbox OR Computer