xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Video Of Striker  (Read 456 times)

esc1

• Archived User
Video Of Striker
« on: December 14, 2005, 10:48:00 PM »

Downloading now.  I'm sure I will be amazed. smile.gif

esc1

• Archived User
Video Of Striker
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 11:02:00 PM »

That is so crazy.   ohmy.gif

pennywisdom

• Archived User
Video Of Striker
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 11:48:00 PM »

when i first started watching i was thinking "this guy is dying way too much to get to 2 mil" but then i guess by that point there were so many enemies on the screen that he could just shoot for a few seconds and gain the 75000 needed for all the extra lives he got.  blink.gif just crazy.

oh. and i just finally managed to reach 100,000. go me!

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
Video Of Striker
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 08:43:00 AM »

First Impression:  ohmy.gif

After brains rebooted:  HOLY SHIT.  Well, at least noone can call him a cheater anymore.  Maybe MACHINE would be more appropriate, but not cheater.  I seriously got hot flashes watching him play... and I don't even have a controller in my hand.  WOW.  And  ohmy.gif

I noticed some techniques of his that I wasn't doing (such as attacking the black holes FIRST) which I'm going to apply to my game tonite.  I usually let them suck up the bad guys and then I deal with the resulting blue circles.  But I guess at around the 1M point mark, that becomes impossible.  I also noticed that he largely ignores the parallelograms and squares to focus on more random-acting enemies... just drags the fuckers around!  I have been learned, now I must apply.   laugh.gif

I wonder if the Air Force has contacted this guy yet.  He's obviously capable of handling ANY enemy onslaught.  cool.gif

fastTOE

• Archived User
Video Of Striker
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »

good find, that was bitchin,..... he makes it look so easy, yet so hard,......

way fast CBR

• Archived User
Video Of Striker
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 08:50:00 PM »

when i first saw this, it helped me get past the 100.00 mark the first time, before i was lucky to get to 60.000 points, so it was definatly helpful.

Way Fast CBR