xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Http://www.gameshopusa.com  (Read 6574 times)

leech

• Archived User
Http://www.gameshopusa.com
« Reply #330 on: December 29, 2003, 08:45:00 AM »

Hi i'm Order #564 (Credit Card Processed).
Does that indicate that my order has shipped?
Thanks
Omega99

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #331 on: December 29, 2003, 11:59:00 AM »

leech: Yes, your order has shipped and a confirmation will be availible tonight.

First off, for all the X2.3B orders, if your status is still 'Processing' you did not get in the first batch. I am dispatching emails today about the issue. We are also a slighlty backed up on emails, we will be caught up with them tonight also.

sentlon: We have some V7 premods with the DMS 3 v2 ready to ship. We have a few V7 ps2's left and then will the v9 and the v10 come in.

Big Vito: Please check your email for the status. I am not sure if you were in the first batch or not without your order #. You will receive an email if it did not ship.

xikago: We also now do accept American Express, our merchant was taking a little longer. Unfortunatley when you placed your new order you were queued with the newer orders. I am sorry for this, we are receiving more chips early next week and I will next day them for you at no extra cost.

We are sorry for the delays for everything and the service on our part. We should be back in full throttle tommorow morning.

Big Vito

• Archived User
« Reply #332 on: December 29, 2003, 12:06:00 PM »

Hi sorry GameshopUSA but I forgot to tell you the order number 723. I was wondering how long would it take to get shipped its been processing for 2 days

hardwiredmn

• Archived User
« Reply #333 on: December 29, 2003, 02:23:00 PM »

Ordered a 2.3b pro 8:00 pm CST on friday dec 26th, the package arrived monday dec 29th.

I will definately order from www.gameshopusa.com again!

THANKS!

xikago

• Archived User
« Reply #334 on: December 29, 2003, 04:10:00 PM »

@GameshopUSA

I thank you for your offer of next day shipment for my order but I have cancelled it.

Had your website been updated and working properly I would have been able to get my chips in time but shipping them to me next week does not help me.

This has been extremely disappointing for me since by no incorrect action of my own, I end up with a delayed order and have to make my own customers wait that I am doing installs for.

I don't have an issue with delays due to the holidays but instead of putting my order at the end of the queue, you should have made things right by putting me back in the queue that I had started at with orders that would have been fulfilled by this current shipment.  At the very least, earlier notification of the fact that my order would not be fulfilled on time would have been proper.

Thank you for your time.

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #335 on: December 29, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »

Big Vito: You were dispatched an email about the delay.

xikago: I really am sorry about this, I filled as many orders as I could with limited supplies as all orders were not filled. Today, was our offical working today after the holidays. We are sorry for the delay of the dispatch of emails.

Also we do not charge anybody's CC unless we have the goods on hand and ready to ship!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]