xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: Http://www.gameshopusa.com  (Read 6661 times)

agibby5

• Archived User
Http://www.gameshopusa.com
« Reply #315 on: December 15, 2003, 03:51:00 PM »

I ordered a X-ecuter 2.3 Lite Plus from this site at 330pm. Status of my order was updated to Shipped by 730pm.  This site appears to be efficient thus far.  I will everyone updated as they keep me updated.

Ubitsa

• Archived User
« Reply #316 on: December 22, 2003, 12:44:00 PM »

These guys have sweet products, and they ship damn fast.  Fastest online store i've ever dealt with for anything.

umdebaba

• Archived User
« Reply #317 on: December 22, 2003, 02:29:00 PM »

Have not recieved my x-box premod its been a week. They have not even charged my credit card. My order number is 640. Please let me know on any updates you have on my order. umdebaba(@)rgv.rr.com

soki

• Archived User
« Reply #318 on: December 22, 2003, 05:00:00 PM »

Does an order stay in 'processing' forever if it's a preorder (until there are some in stock)?

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #319 on: December 23, 2003, 05:26:00 AM »

umdebaba: We emailed you acknowledging you that the premod will be ready when the 2.3 Pro's are out. We have been given several different dates, we are sorry for that. As you may see, the dates have been pushed back several times, we are expecting more tommorow.

soki: Yes, if it is processing it has not shipped. We are receiving 2.3B's tommorow.

Terrorbyte

• Archived User
« Reply #320 on: December 23, 2003, 09:24:00 PM »

I received an email from GameShopUSA regarding some X2.3B chips that I have ordered -- hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow (12/24) as expected.

umdebaba

• Archived User
« Reply #321 on: December 24, 2003, 03:49:00 PM »

Oh sorry about that gameshop. I didn't see your reply before I posted the second time. I didn't recieve a email about the delay. But that's ok because you already told me. Thanks a bundle.

ozzzo

• Archived User
« Reply #322 on: December 25, 2003, 04:39:00 AM »

Hello GameShopUSA

I ordered my chip back in november and still haven't receive it yet.  The order number is 538.  Please let me know what is going on.  Thanks.

ozzzo

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #323 on: December 26, 2003, 07:29:00 PM »

ozzzo: I PM'ed you with your tracking info.

umdebaba: We received our Pro 2.3B;s, they were sent to our installer today and it should be shipped Monday. Also the crosslink will be shipped from another package, we also emailed you for your convienence.

Enygma

• Archived User
« Reply #324 on: December 27, 2003, 08:35:00 AM »

Ordered my X-ecuter 2.3B Lite Plus Dec 17 when they said they would have stock on the 22nd and that the chip would arrive before the 24th.

When Dec 22nd arrived, they said they would get stock on the 24th (they dropped the 24th as an arrival date obviously).

The 24th arrived and my order is still "processing". ETA of the chips had moved to Dec 30.

I received no emails of any of this info. I had to go to their website to find this out.

I did get a good price on it though. But if I don't get the product, then it doesn't matter how cheap it is.

BiGRiGNiG

• Archived User
« Reply #325 on: December 27, 2003, 01:45:00 PM »

I'm considering ordering from this company as they list the Xecuter 2.3B LITE as in stock - I emailed them to confirm this and hope to hear back from them soon.  I think I'll give them a shot if they respond in a timely manner.

sentlon

• Archived User
« Reply #326 on: December 27, 2003, 02:07:00 PM »

i wonder which ver. are the pre mod ps2 selling in www.gameshopusa.com?
V9?

how long it take to ship to me if i order it ?

GameShopUSA

• Archived User
« Reply #327 on: December 27, 2003, 06:32:00 PM »

Enygma: We received partially our Lite Plus shipment Wedsnesday, what is your order #? I am sure it shipped unless there was problem.  Also the release dates are from X-ecuter, the ETA we provide is really hard to tell. Majorty of the pre-orders have shipped.

las^se: Got them, we also replied to your email.

lookformeb

• Archived User
« Reply #328 on: December 28, 2003, 09:37:00 AM »

I recieved my batch of X2.3b's just as promised.  I expect to do much more business with them in the future.

Big Vito

• Archived User
« Reply #329 on: December 28, 2003, 10:02:00 AM »

Hi I just ordered my first X-ecutioner 2.3B lite from your site today and haven't recieved a confirmation. I live close to the company( Staten Island) and was wondering how long it will take to get to me?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23