xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Http://www.the-console-corner.com  (Read 2720 times)

Ksw1

• Archived User
Http://www.the-console-corner.com
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »

I ordered an Xbit mid-day on 11/17/03

I received my Xbit via USPS Priority Mail today (11/20/03)

The Xbit was shipped in a standard USPS Priority envelope with no protective packaging other than the anti-static bag the Xbit is sealed in.

There does not appear to be any damage, and I'm pleased with the quick shipment!

Thanks to the folks at The Console Corner!

magemasher89

• Archived User
« Reply #181 on: November 25, 2003, 03:30:00 AM »

mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

Pilypala

• Archived User
« Reply #182 on: November 26, 2003, 02:29:00 AM »

Ok here is my embarrassing story buying a modchip...
On Nov. 12 I decided to buy a xbit for my xbox. I went googling and the site that came up was xbox-modchips.com, which had horribly high price of $63 for xbit tho in the home page it was only $52(somewhere around that). They also charged me $10 for shipping. I later realized that I paid way too high than I should have but I would be still be content if they could ship it out early.

What happened was I did get an email saying they began the proccessing my order with a link to their tracking page. I checked the page. There was nothing but Order ID. Not very interesting. What happened in the week after that was I checked the page every single day and it remained uninteresting--the blank page with order number. The product had not been shipped. I emailed them several times and got responses the second day(you have to wait a day for them to reply with a line or two; sometimes they don't reply) and was told that the chip was in back-order. I was furious because the home page of xbox-modchips.com clearly stated that it was in stock and apparently it was still "in stock" the whole time as stated in their website even when I was told the chip was in back-order. I requested refund and they were absolutely unresponsive about the refund. No email replies of any sort regarding my refund request was sent to me. I went to mypaysystems.com and request a refund and xbox-modchips.com apparently ignored my reqeust and didn't respond to it. Mypaysystems.com held the refund request for 48 hours for the site to respond.

Meanwhile I was very unhappy about my experience I wanted the chip pretty bad and wanted it before thanksgiving break...during which I got some time to install and enjoy it. Yet my plan got screwed up because of the damn site and I was not sure if I still had time to get the chip before thanksgiving.

Then I went to order from TCC since they've got pretty good reputation. I paid my paypal and guess what, I paid by paypal "eCheck", which is basically a bank transfer +  paypal instant transfer..But the eCheck took four to five days to clear( I didn't know it beforehand), which means I had no chance of getting it before thanksgiving and after thanksgiving I will have finals and it would suck cuz I will not have any time for it. I really screwed myself up again because I paid $73+$56 and still didn't get what I wanted....

I instantly sent an email to TCC saying that I wanna cancel the order and reorder it by CC and have it ship overnight and remotely hoped, after the experience with xbox-modchips.com,that they would respond. Guess what? several mins later they responded!
I was literally 'chatting' to 'Steve' over email the entire last Wednesday and Thursday night s. He always respond several mins after I sent him email and that made me confident that I was dealing with a reputed vendor and a honest guy.  So I went ahead bought another chip from them using CC. You have to know that it was that an easy decision. Why if he was another greedy seller ? I had bought two chips already. If my two refunds didn't pass thru I will end up with three xbits!I will blow money like nothing....
he sent it out last friday overnight and I got it indeed on saturday!

He also instantly refunded me when the eCheck was cleared. No pain. No delay in refund communication. He is VERY VERY responsive and regard a customer's need very highly.
Guys all I have to say is, if any thing goes wrong during a transaction with TCC. Do NOT panic. They will do everything to set it right. They can always rely on TCC. Personally I think any negative experience you can possibly have with them is out of their control. You will not be ripped off or ignored like a lot of sites in modchip scene.

200% recommended. TCC seriously has a human touch to it. Other sites feel like they are brick walls with no window.

You can't go wrong with them.

Aseuss

• Archived User
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2003, 12:48:00 PM »

Fast service Great job also.

Soulja221

• Archived User
« Reply #184 on: December 05, 2003, 08:38:00 PM »

The absoloute worst I've ever dealt with. I have to send numerous emails to get a response, they constantly ship either defective items or the wrong item and shipping takes forever. I'll never do business with them again. Here is an example of some email traffic...

These will ship on Wednesday #03031290000160445798

Please take a second to rank our site!

http://xboxsource.or...site=1067118569

All the latest PS2 news, Click Below!

http://www.<banned s...cgi?id=consoles

All the latest Xbox news, Click Below!

http://www.xboxcw.co...site=1047621146

Thank You for your support!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 9:01 PM
To: Console Corner
Subject: Re: Order Approved

Yes I do, please ship here:

thanks.

----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected]

Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:12 PM

Subject: RE: Order Approved

I show that order is shipped to your APO address. Do you have a stateside address I can re-ship to?

Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 5:37 AM

Here is all the information that I was sent from Mypaysystems.com Let me know what you find. Thanks

Company: The Console Corner (LLC)
Order Number: *********
Customer Service Number: *********

Product(s) Information:
Product 1: Video/Audio Transmitter 2.4 GHz
Description: Video/Audio Transmitter 2.4 GHz

Product 2: Xbox Style AV Selector
Description: Xbox Style AV Selector

Total Charged:***** USD
Authorization Code: *******

Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:13 AM

Subject: RE: Order Approved

Priority mail. What was your Paysystems order number I will look into it tomorrow.

Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 8:28 PM

It's been almost a month and I still havn't recieved my package. How was it shipped??? priority? express? what?

Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 9:34 PM

Subject: Order Approved

Thank you for your order! It has been processed, and approved by Paysystems. It will be shipped to you via USPS 09-25-03, unless you have selected other shipping methods.

Please allow 3-5 days for delivery to FP/AP/APO addresses!

Regards,

The Console Corner

Visit my web store for all your gaming needs

http://www.the-console-corner.com

chickenmon

• Archived User
« Reply #185 on: December 14, 2003, 01:55:00 PM »

This company used to be good but are crap lately.  I ordered a chip from this last march and it came within a week of ordering.  I recently just ordered 2 more 2.3 pros pre ordered them in mid november only to have the date bumped up twice now he is saying they wont be in till january. So I changed my order to 2 2.3 lites and have waited over a week and still dont have the chips and the usps doesnt even show its shipped yet. My emails to the guy as to where my chip is and when i will recieve it have been in vain. He claims he shipped it yet a week later nothing. All his email responses are less then 1 sentence and dont answer your questions and he gets rude in them saying if i send more then 1 line nothing will get done around here. Well obviously he must be sending everyone novels because nothing gets done around there. Im done doing buisness with this guy for good.   My worst expierance ever with online vendors and I use alot of them.

kempetai

• Archived User
« Reply #186 on: December 15, 2003, 07:50:00 AM »

blink.gif im still waiting for my x2.3 lite & x2.3 Pro~.. seems like the x2.3 Pro got delayed again...datw was 12/16 the other day and now it is 12/22......

it has been 2 weeks ~................

MakeUHolla

• Archived User
« Reply #187 on: December 15, 2003, 06:35:00 PM »

I order from these guys on Nov. 11, 2003 and my 2.2 Pro just arrived on 15 Dec!!!!!!!  They take FOREVER to return emails, but yet I got the email that the chips that they were sending out did not work correctly and lo and behold....I got one of them!  NOT HAPPY!!!!  I just emailed them to ask for a replacement, we'll see how long that takes!

daMaster

• Archived User
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2003, 01:10:00 PM »

Ordered 3 X2.3 Lites on Dec. 2, got email on Dec. 3 stating that the chips have been shipped... still nothing.  I'm in Canada, so perhaps the delay is normal but it has been well beyond 5-6 business days

kempetai

• Archived User
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2003, 05:01:00 PM »

uhh.gif  uhh.gif now 2.3 Pro is again delayed till 12/29 ....this is getting long in the tooth`...and by the way .i ordered it on
November 29

Jinkazama

• Archived User
« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2003, 08:31:00 AM »

We're all stuck waiting at this point. I ordered a 2.3 Pro back in November, and recently changed the order to 2 of the 2.3 lites (I think this was a week ago).

I got a tracking number on them, but it doesn't work so I'm doubting it's legit. But stranger things have happened.

This comes on the heels of like 7 friends ordering Xbits from Console-corner, and getting them within 3 or 4 days each (I know, I installed them). So I figured on reliability.

What I hear though is this isn't even Console-corner's fault, they can't ship what hasn't arrived, so to speak.

JaggedChild04

• Archived User
« Reply #191 on: December 26, 2003, 01:19:00 AM »

i got my x2.2 pro from them about 6 months ago. they were great. i got it in like 4 days from payin. a+
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]