xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Http://www.the-console-corner.com  (Read 2801 times)

chefelf

• Archived User
Http://www.the-console-corner.com
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2003, 04:53:00 AM »

wink.gif ) I called them up and they pointed me to the tutorials at this page.  That's how I found the site!

I've since ordered more things from them.   Great shop.

scoey

• Archived User
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2003, 03:41:00 PM »

I pre ordered an xecuter lite 2.2+ from them on Saturday, they got them in stock on the Monday and it was at my house by Thursday (I live in Ireland). They answered a couple of emails for me quickly too. I'm extremely satisfied with their service and if I need something like that again I'll definitly go back to them.

Deadpool2000

• Archived User
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2003, 04:34:00 PM »

Bought a Xecutor 2.2 Pro from them.  Received it as promised.  Quick shipping and they had it while a lot of other stores were out or couldn't guarantee they would have them.  Would order from them again.  Highly Recommended.

LateraLex

• Archived User
« Reply #153 on: August 04, 2003, 06:00:00 AM »

I have bought from here 5+ times. The first 3 orders were perfect, but the last two were disasterous. I have recieved everything I needed, but not without headache.

chinmi

• Archived User
« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2003, 11:02:00 AM »

sad.gif

Some of you may think that this is a very long time.

BUT...

The reason it arrive so late, because I'm in INDONESIA !!!!  smile.gif
Yup, that's right INDONESIA !!!!
and trust me... it's a very very very very very long trip from OHIO (console corener store)  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Oh, anyway i pick-up the packet 2 days ago (21-august-2003) from that post-office (got very busy with my self and doesn't have the time to pick it up)  sad.gif

and I installed the X-ecuter 2.2 pro and pogopin by following the tutorial on xbox-scene
and i feel very happy since THE MOD-CHIP and POGO PIN work !!!!  biggrin.gif
It really work !!!
the mod-chip work !!!
the pogo work !!!
the programmer work !

But after 1 day of playing i found out that my 3 years old nephew is really like hitting my xbox like a box.  sad.gif
And so the pogo-pin will come loose  mad.gif
it loose connection with the D0 and LPC
so i have to aligned it again...  sad.gif

after 3 times aligning it again and again  grr.gif
i decided to do the cable solder install  dry.gif
since i think it will be more secure and reliable  wink.gif

i'm a noob at soldering  sad.gif
but i found no problems installing the cable solder install  smile.gif
now the mod-chip will no longer come loose no matter how hard you hit my xbox.  biggrin.gif

the good news for you console corner is  smile.gif
I'm a moderator of 2 Indonesian XBOX mailing list and 1 Indonesia Video games forum (also in the xbox forum) biggrin.gif
Currently i'm making a review on my GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH YOU !!! biggrin.gif
I'm gonna put it in my WWW (i already have made a few xbox tutorial in indonesian langguage in my WWW, and it's all based on experience)
So all Indonesia xbox community who will get curious on how i get my mod-chip will know
that i get it from you !

I'll spred the good word of mouth ASAP !!!

and for all of you console corner new customer or buyer, here's my warning :

IF CONSOLE CORNER CAN SEND A GOOD AND ACTUALLY WORKED MOD-CHIP AND POGO-PIN TO INDONESIA IN 9 DAYS...
THEN CONSOLE CORNER CAN DO IT BETTER AND FASTER FOR YOU USA AND EUROPEAN CUSTOMER !!!!

and that's it..

in final words...

thank you console corner  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

jimmsta

• Recovered User
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2003, 12:53:00 PM »

bought my X2.2 pro from him, emailed him about whether I could send back my pogo's for the x2.2 pogo's. He said that would be fine. Recieved the products really quickly. Very good seller. Make sure to email them if you have any questions.

lupes5

• Archived User
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2003, 12:45:00 AM »

console corner has quick email responses....will ship your chip within a day or 2 of placing your order....friendly service....received my chip from them in 5 days, and two of the days were saturday and sunday.....10/10 for console corner...i'd definately buy from them, or recommend them to a friend

minmao

• Archived User
« Reply #157 on: September 03, 2003, 12:41:00 PM »

Anyone knows how to contact console corner instead of the webmaster's email address at the bottum of the webpage?

joe2k1

• Archived User
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2003, 04:36:00 PM »

I ordered from this store a while ago. I ordered a pogo. I never did get it to work but I did get it in a somewhat timely fashion (power blackout, not console-corners fault) I would highly recommend these guys and would not hesitate doing business with them again.

Ubergeek

• Archived User
« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2003, 03:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (Console-Corner @ Aug 23 2003, 12:33 PM)
laugh.gif The Great OZ has spoken....

are you the same console corner that has a pic of av1.4 on your site that is a v1.3 - and the same person who is telling ppl that XBIT is late cus they are adding support for v1.4 ?

yeah i'd definatley recommened you lol wink.gif

pnut

• Archived User
« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2003, 03:15:00 PM »

i ordered from them last tuesday and recieved my x2.2 lite on friday. all went well except that the external switch does not work. the chip was installed and working but i cant diable the the chip.i ahve Im and send them an email and im still waiting for a responce. has anyone gotten in contact with them and if so how?

if console-corner reads can you plz get in contact with me. i just would like to know if yo can send me a new switch.

thx

jaysoccer7c

• Archived User
« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2003, 03:37:00 PM »

i contacted through email be4 and got resonse

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2003, 04:45:00 PM »

I love the console corner......fast shipping and fast email response

Console-Corner

• Archived User
« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2003, 05:52:00 AM »

What were you saying about the X-B.I.T., and the delays to add v1.4/v1.5 support "Uberdeek"? I can't hear you with your foot in your mouth... Anyways the first chip with support for all version Xbox 1.0 - 1.5 is in stock! Aladdin Advance did it first and we told you it was coming. There are alot of changes, and new items coming in the next month. I would spill the beans, but some official resellers will go crying & well you know we can't have that! Only questions I have are:
Why don't you have stock "We bough alot of stock!"
What is the new staff going to ship when you have no stock?
Where is the week old "New Design" project - still looks same (no stock)?
Why make shit up - Your customers would prefer the truth?

Ubergeek

• Archived User
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2003, 12:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (Console-Corner @ Sep 27 2003, 02:52 PM)
What were you saying about the X-B.I.T., and the delays to add v1.4/v1.5 support "Uberdeek"? I can't hear you with your foot in your mouth... Anyways the first chip with support for all version Xbox 1.0 - 1.5 is in stock! Aladdin Advance did it first and we told you it was coming. There are alot of changes, and new items coming in the next month. I would spill the beans, but some official resellers will go crying & well you know we can't have that! Only questions I have are:
Why don't you have stock "We bough alot of stock!"
What is the new staff going to ship when you have no stock?
Where is the week old "New Design" project - still looks same (no stock)?
Why make shit up - Your customers would prefer the truth?

hahaha wtf are you talking about ?

you posted a picture of a v1.4 on your site - lies: it wasn't

you said xbit were adding support for v1.4/v1.5 to the mod - lies: no hardware changes have ever been needed

you say xbit is the first chip with v1.0 - v1.5 support - well thats not lies thats stupidity - you'll find ALL chips with lframe mod is completely compatible. Its a bios change not hardware. Congrats on showing your customers just how much you dont know about what you are selling them.

your stupid lame "war" with other mod sites is old and boring. It's been done a thousand times before with the ps2 scene - think of something original.

However I must thank you for your attempt at bshing me just because I pointed out your previous lies. First the thanks go to being able to expose your lies again - secondly for giving me a good giggle.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13