xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cases Ladder And Xbconnect  (Read 78 times)

addyb

• Archived User
Cases Ladder And Xbconnect
« on: March 13, 2004, 01:43:00 PM »

Lo all, just a quick question, im getting my modded xbox tomorrow and i have a few games already and the main question is this. I want to join a topspin cases ladder and i just wondered if i have to play other gamers via Xbox Live or whether people do play some matches via other online methods? I mean its only normally a case of reporting your loss to another registered players name?  Just wonderd as i came across it the other day, i used to play cases links ls2000 on my pc.

Anyone know anything about this?

taz1975uk

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (addyb @ Mar 13 2004, 11:43 PM)
Lo all, just a quick question, im getting my modded xbox tomorrow and i have a few games already and the main question is this. I want to join a topspin cases ladder and i just wondered if i have to play other gamers via Xbox Live or whether people do play some matches via other online methods? I mean its only normally a case of reporting your loss to another registered players name?  Just wonderd as i came across it the other day, i used to play cases links ls2000 on my pc.

Anyone know anything about this?

Take a look at www.xleague.tk or www.myleague.com/topspin

They are for use on XLink.

There is quite a large amout of people playing top spin ladder games ion xlink so if you want to find some people to play it shouldnt be too difficult.

addyb

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 02:53:00 PM »

cool looks good mate, well ill give myself a week or so of hammering topspin then ill register for the ladder and see how i do online.

I used to love cases ladder links ls 2000 tourneys but this looks like a blast.

1 question tho? Are there a lot of lame players with cheat moves etc?

taz1975uk

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 04:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (addyb @ Mar 14 2004, 12:53 AM)
cool looks good mate, well ill give myself a week or so of hammering topspin then ill register for the ladder and see how i do online.

I used to love cases ladder links ls 2000 tourneys but this looks like a blast.

1 question tho? Are there a lot of lame players with cheat moves etc?

No, I would say that everyone i play with regulaly play by the rules, there have been instances where people come in and start playing cheesy.

The general feeling i get is that people are there to play and find challanges, you dont have a challange if you cheat.