xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: =======note: Read Before Posting!=======  (Read 291 times)

mzenone

• Archived User
=======note: Read Before Posting!=======
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2002, 12:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (alee132 @ Nov 21 2002, 07:04 PM)
you just have a stick up your ass because you can't access live, well I for one am happy, go play your ps2, I just got metroid, and I for one think it rocks.  There are good games on every system and untill you admit that you are missing out on 1/3 of the good games, while I am playing all the good games worth playing for all three systems.  Sucker

who me? i play Live!- and socom for ps2 along with thps 4- so i personally enjoy the systems i own- if that comment was meant for me.....

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2002, 12:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (mzenone @ Nov 21 2002, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (ArMaGeDdOn @ Nov 21 2002, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (mzenone @ Nov 21 2002, 06:56 PM)
you too, are also an idiot- that whole MS loses money on every xbox, is a broad representation of the retailers who have puchased the units already-
when you buy an xbox- the profit is to the store- the boxes they have, are already paid for-

If you little bitches hate ms soooo much buy a fucking ps2...

let me put a cork in it for you.

ms DOES lose money.  retailers return these "bad xbox's" to MS and get replacements from them.  looks like th eonly idiot here is you.

also, i do have a ps2 as well.  secondly, i hope you know, there IS NO PROFIT in console sales.  MS loses money on selling them.  so if you return a box and get a new one, you cause 2x damage to MS.

now please, shut up!

you know nothing about retail, and unfortunatly i do....

well, you know what mezone?  i don't know how they do business in afghanistan, but i sure as hell know how it works here in north america.  all parts and products have warranties.  these warranties are used by retailers to return damaged good.  at times they just throw them out, or sell them cheap, but they can/do a lot of the times.

i worked as a pc technician before, and i built pc's too.  i always sent in damaged parts and parts that have gotten wrecked in use for new working ones.

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2002, 12:11:00 PM »

yea you fucking idiot, theres also a predetermined budget set aside for it....

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2002, 12:12:00 PM »

no shit asshole.

i say we make a vote to ban mzenone.  i'm going to post a poll and put a link to here for eveyone to see what kind of a person he is.

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2002, 12:12:00 PM »

are you accusing me of being from afghanistan

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2002, 12:13:00 PM »

dark secret?

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2002, 12:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (mzenone @ Nov 21 2002, 07:12 PM)
are you accusing me of being from afghanistan

nah.  afghany people are MUCH nicer and smarter than you.

honestly, if it came down to it, at this moment, i'd rather shoot you than osama bin laden.

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2002, 12:16:00 PM »

why dont you just tell me where you live....maybe youre close by- im in tampa

aGeMo

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2002, 12:18:00 PM »

This is the most pointless thread yet. Why bother posting such a thread if you know it'll just start a useless flame war and btw not you nor anyone here can tell me the rules of this forum aside from the xbox-scene admins. We have a right to our opinions and to voice them just like you. If you don't like our opinions just stfu and read a different thread.

alee132

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2002, 12:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (aGeMo @ Nov 21 2002, 07:18 PM)
This is the most pointless thread yet. Why bother posting such a thread if you know it'll just start a useless flame war and btw not you nor anyone here can tell me the rules of this forum aside from the xbox-scene admins. We have a right to our opinions and to voice them just like you. If you don't like our opinions just stfu and read a different thread.

ok, one thing first, if you don't like modding or hacking of the xbox in anyway, you are going to get flamed here, that's all there is to it.  Everyone here, well almost everyone, has a modchip installed or is going to install one and most likely play's pirated games in one way or another.  So there should be no reasone for someone that does not like hacking here, goto xbox.com or teamxbox.com and join M$ sheep their.  Bye  cool.gif

alee132

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2002, 12:23:00 PM »

i think this thread should have a lock on it now admins, it's going knowwhere but downhill, thanks

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2002, 12:24:00 PM »

yea, im partly to the blame for the flames....but damn...when someone is just that filled with angst, you just kinda feel like you got to tell them the way it is......i apologize to those that have encountered the post that werent meant to see it...

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2002, 12:35:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2002, 12:37:00 PM »

mzenone is amazing.  he has been a member here for a few month, but has half of his posts just from today!  and even more cool, i don't see a single useful post from him here!!

wow.

mzenone

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2002, 12:37:00 PM »

wow.
Pages: 1 [2] 3