xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sudeki  (Read 602 times)

Unregistered007

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (Anthony52 @ Jul 25 2004, 11:49 PM)
the game is ok, hate the story and voice overs

same here

Mattssogay

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2004, 07:23:00 PM »

The Story is atrocious. I recently picked up Tales of Symphonia for the GC, and it has more story(more intriguing as well) in the first 10 min. than the 3 hrs i wasted on Sudeki.

MrBones

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2004, 01:46:00 PM »

The second big problem I found is definitely with the combat system.  I don't mind the boss fights, as most are done with only one character, although the boss patterns are too easy to follow, but the normal battles are a headache.  Every time I spy a large open area I pray there isn't a battle there, since the ally AI is disgustingly bad.  I can say with much certainty that any character you don't control will inevitably get the crap kicked out of them.  

I also don't like the power balance.  The melee characters can dish out pretty decent damage, but the ranged fighters barely scratch the enemies.  So not only does it take an hour to kill a mediocre bad guy, but you also have the disadvantage of a narrow field of view, and no way to 180 and see what's behind you.

X2Gamer

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2004, 10:12:00 PM »

i get over 1000+ dmg with elco so i use him to kill. i agree with the ai though as its terrible because they can't hold their own against enemies.

tonloc79

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2004, 02:18:00 AM »

But i dont like the camera, i get all dizzy and tired in my eyes :/

im glad it wasnt just me shit this game hurts my head! blink.gif

lebriznon

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2004, 02:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (X2Gamer @ Aug 1 2004, 10:15 PM)
i get over 1000+ dmg with elco so i use him to kill. i agree with the ai though as its terrible because they can't hold their own against enemies.

yeah i easily get over 1000 dmg with his grenade gun and nano enhancement.  his skill strike (the one that costs 30 sp, and hits one target, if i remmeber correctly, forgot name) does over 3000.  however, the balance between characters isnt very well done, and the AI is just too stupid to use spells.

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »

I really enjoy Sudeki.  The graphics are great, sound is great, story real good, the combat is amazing, and nothing about the game is boring at all.  I'm real suprised that so many places gave it such a bad review.

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2004, 11:36:00 AM »

A games "sound" is different then it's voice overs.  And while there are a few corney voices, all in all i think it is pretty good.

Just use one character during combat; i use the princess; love the first person combat, and let the AI handle the rest of the crew; you'll have to heal them though.

You act as if the slow motion feature was a defect in the game.  It is supposed to be that way instead of just freezing in the middle of the battle; more believable having an effect where time seems to slow down then just freeze.

Rattled_by_the_Rush

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »

laugh.gif   It isn't perfect, you still can't make them cast spells, but it certainly helps.

polybus

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

Good comments by everyone but I have one question.  Why the heck did this game get an M rating?  I don't even think it deserves a T!

cFoo

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2004, 03:05:00 PM »

The game is alright, it would be better had it been ported over (Jap->English) correctly.

ZASADAR

• Archived User
Sudeki
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2004, 03:26:00 AM »

tongue.gif 4/5  rpg/action  cool.gif
Pages: 1 [2]