xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rainbow Six 3 Help  (Read 95 times)

triplenova

• Archived User
Rainbow Six 3 Help
« on: September 09, 2004, 01:47:00 PM »

ok, i ripped the game a while ago, my friend did this as well, we both used dvd2xbox, his works fine, all mine does is it goes throught the advertisements in the beginning, then it says press start to continue... on my frineds (which works fine) it will imediatly show the menu, on mine when i press start all it does is its little load thing with the circle at the bottom, then it says press start to continue again, i could sit there all day and i would never get any farther, any ideas, thanks

dansound

• Archived User
Rainbow Six 3 Help
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 08:51:00 AM »

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM…!!!!

The games I'm having problem til now are:

CRIMSON SKY***only shows intro and hangs
RAINBOW SIX AND SPLINTER CELL*** loops on Loading screen
All Lucas Arts Games *** Only Show Intro and hangs
WARRIOR *** does not even starts

As I said I’m talking about originals.... others that do work for Example HALO, SPIDERMAN 2, MANHUNT, SPLASHDOWN, MECH ASSAULT...etc it's like from every 10 games 3 do not work... On the one’s that Do work you can backup on DVD, Run from the HD,..etc…

Just for the record the system I'm using is:

XBOX v1.6
Xenium Ice with OS 2.0
Dashboard Evolution X M8-16 which according to info I read is the only one that would work on this platform...
HD WD 200Gb

If somebody comes out with a Solution please let me know.....

dxtr

• Archived User
Rainbow Six 3 Help
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 04:36:00 AM »

Hi, i had the same thing happening on my soft-modded xbox, i was ready to pull my hair out but thanks to Avalaunch i found a solution, i launched it and it complained about low space on partition E: (i had about 200 Mb free and it could cause problems). Well i erased some stuff on E: and that did it. Now Rainbow Six 3 B.A. and Outrun 2 (it was hanging also at the load screen) works flawlessy.

Hope it helps you too, if it does let me know.

Good Luck

dxtr