xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pso On Hdd + Quests And Mag  (Read 432 times)

herolegend

• Archived User
Pso On Hdd + Quests And Mag
« on: April 10, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »

hi just wondering if its possible to have two versions of PSO on xbox one is the original version hacked for offline with fake gamertag, and 2 a hacked version with offline fake gamertag but with uber stuff weapons items hack and quick lvl gain sort of like a cheat version, but whenever i name the game folder something else to temporarily disable that one i cant install a new game via xbox using original dvd it just overwrites the old one but its still hacked with uber stuff and easy lvl gains.

also what's the best thing to feed a MAG to lvl it up fast and have it turn into Angel wings MAG?
and lastly is it possible to download the Quests and copy them to the game dir? i cant go online my xbox is modded and i cant get any of those secret weapons , armor , mags or Quests is there anyway i can download all the content have it legitly run or something offline with fakegamer tag?

the gamecube version of this game was just fixed with already offline play sad it wasnt included in the xbox version ¬.¬
anyone help? thanks

Snowfox00x

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 04:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(herolegend @ Apr 10 2007, 09:46 PM) *

hi just wondering if its possible to have two versions of PSO on xbox one is the original version hacked for offline with fake gamertag, and 2 a hacked version with offline fake gamertag but with uber stuff weapons items hack and quick lvl gain sort of like a cheat version, but whenever i name the game folder something else to temporarily disable that one i cant install a new game via xbox using original dvd it just overwrites the old one but its still hacked with uber stuff and easy lvl gains.

also what's the best thing to feed a MAG to lvl it up fast and have it turn into Angel wings MAG?
and lastly is it possible to download the Quests and copy them to the game dir? i cant go online my xbox is modded and i cant get any of those secret weapons , armor , mags or Quests is there anyway i can download all the content have it legitly run or something offline with fakegamer tag?

the gamecube version of this game was just fixed with already offline play sad it wasnt included in the xbox version ¬.¬
anyone help? thanks

Uh, gamecube and xbox are exactly the same. Offline modes are identical except for weapon controls. As for fake gamertags to play offline, yes there are a few. Try google for that.

As to having multiple coppies, just use a file manager, make a folder, then copy everything over using the file manager, no need to use a program that "rips" it.

Lastly for an angel wing mag you feed it an item. The mag has to be a certain level for that. Anyways you may find www.snowfox.biz helpful for some of what you're looking for. After you'v done reasearch and still need help dont hesitate to ask.

This post has been edited by Snowfox00x: May 2 2007, 11:24 AM

herolegend

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 03:33:00 PM »

wow its been a long time, i thought id resurrect this thread, cause i still want to know just a bit more, the difference between xbox and gamecube isnt much think you have to go online with xbox at least once to play it offline you needed to get a gamer tag w.e  but gamecube is already offline play i think, well in any case iv just used a patch cause i cant go online wink.gif anyways my probably my last final questions about this game ever,

about that multiple same game on xbox, using EvoX is that possible? cause i think you were suggesting that i use my pc  to make a backup or 2 copies of the game and just copy over using smartftp client a hacked or unhacked version, each time to switch between them correct?

but im thinking if there is a way to make a name for the games list to let me play a hacked version and an original of PSO for instance, then I can do it for any game and that way I can rename the list of games on EvoX.

I don't know how to do it yet if its even possible,  also none game related how to defrag the Xbox Harddrive? anyone can answer this post please

forprog

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »

I believe I used the original game disc to play legit and loaded from hdd to play the hacked version.

herolegend

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 10:31:00 AM »

thats all well and good just one problem for me I also have the game legit but you first need to go online to get an offline gametag otherwise no offline gameplay, I have net connection but unfortunately the xbox is modded so can't download the offline gametag, well its finished now anyway the end of the game it was taken offline for good to make way for a crapper game phantasy star universe. They should of just remade pso episodes 1 and 2 but with much better graphics and better realtime battle mechanics. i may just pick up and play pso1 and 2 again but only for nostalgic reasons, my brother and his friend used to play with me 3 player but that was a long time ago now when i got them to play it they got fed up after 2hours and they never want to play it again lol o well  I guess nuff said.