xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 4 Psp / Openxdk Uip Stack Port --- Partially Works (total System  (Read 238 times)

Mios∞ft

• Archived User

This is stuff back from 2007/2008. I've lost interest in this project several years ago, mainly due to the mysterious untraceable crashes and freezing.

Before everyone forgets Xbox 1, here is something that might interest some one.

What is XBOX 4 PSP?
Xbox 4 PSP lets you use Xbox Controller via network to map keypresses over at PSP via wifi. Key hooking / mapping part wasn't done because the core network functionality wasn't working properly on Xbox (Server crashes).

PSP Client Requires that PSP has a Custom Firmware running. Copy the PSP folder to root of the device. Change SERVER_IP.txt to Xbox's displayed ip.  
Client Controls:
PSP_CTRL_LTRIGGER: Connect to wifi network.
PSP_CTRL_CROSS: Connect to server. (make sure SERVER_IP.txt has the right address and you're connected to same local network as xbox).
PSP_CTRL_SQUARE: sends Random data
PSP_CTRL_TRIANGLE: EXIT

PSP Client runs as an full application and not as a prx that can be run as a plugin along with games because the server didn't even function correctly.

Xbox Server: Uses 480i patch + openxdk/pbkit.

If everything works correctly, When you send some data from PSP, Xbox should send you some replies containing Left/Right Thumb stick's (x,y)...

If anyone has true dedication to get the Xbox UIP stack working (without the freezing), the development might resume.  wink.gif

Here's the source code and binaries, as it is.

Hoping for something good..  biggrin.gif

Download Here

ldotsfan

• Archived User
Xbox 4 Psp / Openxdk Uip Stack Port --- Partially Works (total System
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 08:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mi©®os∞ft @ Feb 11 2010, 11:31 PM) View Post

Hoping for something good..  biggrin.gif

Are you the guy who had long threads with openxdkman on tcpip implementation problems?  dry.gif  I remembered that much

openxdkman

• Archived User
Xbox 4 Psp / Openxdk Uip Stack Port --- Partially Works (total System
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 12:19:00 AM »

Yes he is. Grats!

Thanks a lot for your hard work!