xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Legacy Wrestling (homebrew Game From Defiant)  (Read 161 times)

telo{+}

• Archived User
Legacy Wrestling (homebrew Game From Defiant)
« on: July 29, 2002, 04:30:00 AM »

not to knock you guys, but...

actually, sounds kinda lameo

I think programing efforts could be spent better for now

Fr0m_Zer0

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 01:16:00 AM »

lameo??  dry.gif  wink.gif

telo{+}

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 02:59:00 PM »

yea, lame-o

its pretty common i think

Fr0m_Zer0

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2002, 04:04:00 PM »

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight??!!

CireZero

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2002, 07:35:00 PM »

Hello,
  I'm CireZero.. My real name is Eric. (Cire = Eric backwards) I'm The production leader of a homebrew game company called Defiant Games. At the moment we are working on a game for the xbox. Well sort of. My group and I were tired of the crap wrestling games out there for the next gen consoles. And we decided to let's say revamp? Yeah Revamp a classic. Those of you who play wrestling games or ever had a n64 know the game engine for the AKI / Asmik games.  This in a way is sort of a port of No Mercy with updates. Things that are/hopefully gonna be added to this is actual video. which you (the player) will be able to update as wrestlers themes and videos change. ( unpack the ISO and Repack) . We will also release new versions of the game. And the same goes for theme songs and what not. One of the most interesting things we are trying to include is the ability to enter your own wrestler face textures. Graphic wise this should be the same graphics as No Mercy. (Unless someone out there can help wink.gif ) We are also trying to import the mask maker from the Japanese version of the game (Virtual Pro Wrestling 2) The texture development and Sound replacement have been in the works for about 3 weeks now and the video we are having a little trouble with. We are looking for people to help with the actual code porting to the xbox. Also new moves and taunts should be implemented if we can get a hold of a person who can do animation. Just thought I'd give you guys a little news.