xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Is Xecuter 3 Worth The Wait?  (Read 82 times)

_SmaSh_

• Archived User
Is Xecuter 3 Worth The Wait?
« on: February 20, 2004, 06:38:00 PM »

I really want to get a chip for my Xbox asap, but I've seen news about Xecuter3's hardware being finished. Are the new features really worth it? (And yes, I've looked everywhere and I just can't find in simple words what's the main difference between those chips). So, should I just wait for it to get released or just get Xecuter2.3? Does the chip even have a solid release date? All I've been able to find is "Q1 2004", which doesn't really tell me much, really.   <

ComputerDude5565

• Archived User
Is Xecuter 3 Worth The Wait?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »

Plaese post this in a already started topic.  I know there is one because I have answerd this same ?.  Like I said I was going to get the 2.2 Pro,  at that time the 2.3 Pro was in the making.  So I waited untill it was released.  Two monthes later still not in the store.  Then finaly the 2.3 lites and lite +'s. No pro. So I waited and waited some more.  Then the Pro but by that time they found the error in the 2.3 USB power draw.  So they stoped the 2.3 Pros and made the 2.3B pro's.  Christamas eve I order mine.  2 weeks into Jan and it finaly comes.  One guy gave me this information.

Wait for the 3 or even better wait for the Xbox 2 or wait for the xbox 2's new chip or wait by the time you finaly get one you will have arthrides and wont be able to play.  

I say go with the 2.3B Pro.  Yah the 3 is going to have more fetures but what are you realy going to need the 3 for.  Of course teamxecuter is going to try to sell it and publisize it but the 2.3B is great.  Go with the 2.3B Pro  <