xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Aladdin Advance Mod, Want To Remove, And Flash To Tsop, Which Method O  (Read 323 times)

mike26

• Archived User

Hey guys, I have always used a hardmod on my xbox 1's, up until today.  I am looking to load bigger bios' on my xbox.  Namely for using VGA out.  I have already installed a chip in this xbox v.1.1 i have and installed slayer's install and stuff.

So now i have ftp access to my xbox with the original locked drive and when the modchip is on it boots to xbmc.  If i disable the chip it boots to standard xbox system and led is green.  

I am unsure which softmod exploit i am looking for...  I would like to install it now while the chip is still in and i have complete access to the harddrive and ftp.  Then i would unsolder the modchip, bridge the write points on the TSOP and turn on the xbox and somehow run this exploit...

Here's the issue: I do not have a memory card and i do not own xbox games anymore.

shambles1980

• Recovered User
Aladdin Advance Mod, Want To Remove, And Flash To Tsop, Which Method O
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 09:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(mike26 @ Apr 22 2012, 03:09 AM) View Post

Hey guys, I have always used a hardmod on my xbox 1's, up until today.  I am looking to load bigger bios' on my xbox.  Namely for using VGA out.  I have already installed a chip in this xbox v.1.1 i have and installed slayer's install and stuff.

So now i have ftp access to my xbox with the original locked drive and when the modchip is on it boots to xbmc.  If i disable the chip it boots to standard xbox system and led is green.  

I am unsure which softmod exploit i am looking for...  I would like to install it now while the chip is still in and i have complete access to the harddrive and ftp.  Then i would unsolder the modchip, bridge the write points on the TSOP and turn on the xbox and somehow run this exploit...

Here's the issue: I do not have a memory card and i do not own xbox games anymore.

i would boot with the hexen dvd "heimdalls xbox engineering disk" burnt to dvd-r at 4x or slower, and then use oneclick install krazies ndure 1.1.1
if your dash is not up to date then you should copy the contents of D:\stock files and paste them in to c: before you start the soft mod.

then you can remove the chip and it should boot to a softmod. you will need to finish the mod 1st to be sure (lust a matter of booting with out a chip or dvd in the drive and following on screen instructions.)

Dont need a memory card or game or anything just hexen will do it for you.
hexen wil also flash the tsop for you with a few select bios's but you may want to use your own method, if you have winbond tsop you cant just evox it. but there are other options.

hope that helps

mike26

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 10:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(shambles1980 @ Apr 21 2012, 11:19 PM) *

i would boot with the hexen dvd "heimdalls xbox engineering disk" burnt to dvd-r at 4x or slower, and then use oneclick install krazies ndure 1.1.1
if your dash is not up to date then you should copy the contents of D:\stock files and paste them in to c: before you start the soft mod.

then you can remove the chip and it should boot to a softmod. you will need to finish the mod 1st to be sure (lust a matter of booting with out a chip or dvd in the drive and following on screen instructions.)

Dont need a memory card or game or anything just hexen will do it for you.
hexen wil also flash the tsop for you with a few select bios's but you may want to use your own method, if you have winbond tsop you cant just evox it. but there are other options.

hope that helps

Thank you sir. I will report back with results.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 05:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(shambles1980 @ Apr 22 2012, 04:19 AM) View Post

You don't need to do that bit - HeXEn does it for you!

And please stop quoting all of the immediately preceding post!

mike26

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 02:58:00 PM »

Please stay on topic.

Movax

• Recovered User
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 04:16:00 PM »

Who is off topic? Not counting this post..

mike26

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »

ok everything went great. thanks shambles1980.

Who is off topic? Not counting this post..

This:
please stop quoting all of the immediately preceding post!

I didn't ask for help with formatting my questions or working with xbox-scene.

If you are trying to bully me or troll me please stop now. This topic is over and my issue is solved not thanks to either of you, but to Shambles1980.  

Thanks.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »

You may not have asked for help with formatting questions or working with xbox-scene, but you definitely need it. If you are too dumb to use a board properly without needing to be reminded about sensible etiquette then it is necessary, even if not strictly on topic.

I'm so glad that HeXEn sorted this problem for you. Arrogant, ungrateful, newbie tossers like you were at the top of my mind when I wrote it.

shambles1980

• Recovered User
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 06:39:00 PM »

umm.. just like to point out two things here..

1.. the name of the program you used is "HEIMDALL's xbox engineering disk" (remember that heimdall's)

2... the guy you just called a bully and a troll that did not help you any is named.. "wait for it" Heimdall...

show the guy some respect, he deserves it.
And sure i helped. but i did not make the dvd you used.. the guy your being insulant too made it.
So you may want to think about how you address the members here. because some people may not help you in the future if you end up attacking well known and respected members of the scene.

Personally i dont mind quoted posts.
But i dont think the attitude you used when asked not to quote posts was right.

i can guarantee heimdall only came in here to see if he could help you.
Any way like i said show the guy some respect.

This post has been edited by shambles1980: Apr 23 2012, 01:45 AM

mike26

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »

I'm so glad that HeXEn sorted this problem for you. Arrogant, ungrateful, newbie tossers like you were at the top of my mind when I wrote it.

thanks.  I'll be sure to enjoy it.

I can see why these forums and this website have gone to shite. Assholes who aren't mods try and bully the newbs.

shambles1980

• Recovered User
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 08:08:00 PM »

congrats. your the 1st person to make it on my ignore list.
good luck asking for help again..

prehaps you should go look els where in future.

This post has been edited by shambles1980: Apr 23 2012, 03:10 AM

Movax

• Recovered User
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 11:24:00 PM »

LOL

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 04:49:00 AM »

You must be such a delicate little flower if you believe that "And please stop quoting all of the immediately preceding post!" is bullying......

Either that or you are yet another spoiled brat who can't cope with criticism of any sort.

mike26

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 10:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Apr 24 2012, 06:49 AM) *

You must be such a delicate little flower if you believe that "And please stop quoting all of the immediately preceding post!" is bullying......

Either that or you are yet another spoiled brat who can't cope with criticism of any sort.

Thank you for proving my suspicions correct.  A troll with respect is still a troll.  I don't care who you are or what your "contribution" to the community is, if you call 2 people out for formatting things the way you don't like them and then claim it's your duty to do so, I don't care what your "status" is, if you aren't a mod you should expect the same call out in return.

The fact that you keep attacking me only proves further how ridiculous you actions are.  I see it with your other posts here that this isn't the first time you talk down to Shambles1980 and to others...  

This is a community, and everyone should be treated with respect. Even newbs.  You should be happy people are trying to use your software, trying to use an old xbox. Instead you bitch them out and send them away.  This is not just you, the mods here used to do that shit a lot.  I am a long time lurker here, just never made an account.  I guess you can see why.

If you are going to be a nazi about my and Shambles1980's formatting choices, then expect me to call you out when you don't follow the board rules; the very same things you expect from a "newb" like me, i expect from a "master" like yourself.  

If you can't accept that, and need to troll me with replies after I call you out, then I guess that's your prerogative, and others will get to see the man behind the name.  

As for shambles1980 - I see you post here often and it seems like you deserve some damn respect.  If you want to block me that's fine by me, but I was making a statement for you as well. So before you bitched me out, I think it would have served you better if you read my response the way it was intended.  I'm sure this isn't the first time.

Either way this is a dead topic, as my exploits are completed and I'm on my way.

Please once again, I ask you to follow the board rules and stay on topic.

This post has been edited by mike26: Apr 25 2012, 05:04 AM

RiceCake

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 10:23:00 PM »

mike26 has said his issue is resolved so post locked to avoid conflict.