xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Franz of SmartXX Leaked M8 Bios Maliciously...  (Read 3385 times)

Heet

• Archived User
Franz of SmartXX Leaked M8 Bios Maliciously...
« on: May 29, 2004, 07:17:00 AM »

Just kidding, but seriously, are you guys on crack?  

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 07:44:00 AM »

I've seen some shit.. regarding HAMMI and the release of that bios.  that would make your toes curl.

I don't understand why people do malicious things like this.

(I'm not pointing fingers.. course.. I don't need to. Proof is in the pudding.)

swolsten

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 08:07:00 AM »

Its a shame that they had to stoop to such low levels to get people to use their modchips, the scene doesn’t need people what are willing to leak other peoples code.

If they were desperate for V1.6 support on their modchip why didn’t they release their own bios?

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2004, 08:11:00 AM »

I guess the good news.. is they've removed the file link. Course.. their site doesn't get that many hitz.. so hopefully.. very few people will be affected by their lapse in good judgement.

theultimatechuff

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 08:15:00 AM »

Not that I was going to anyway.

swolsten

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »

Removing the link doesn’t get over the fact that they leaked software, remember the N64 emu that was leaked, how long did it take for someone else to start up another project?

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2004, 08:20:00 AM »

Evox doesnt deserve that.  Shall we begin to boycott the chips?  I was going to buy one just to try out the lcd but as soon as they started making BS claims......I got a bunch of Xeniums.  Must be something in the water in Germany.  So thats at least 15 or so xboxes that are totally unsalvageable?  Nice.

player1

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2004, 08:32:00 AM »

I never support them anyway after the bullshit claims they made against ozxodus and then the hd live banning shit .

Franz was given a lot of credit in that thread that got closed from senior members and other teams but surely after this unexcusable treachery noone in thier right mind is going to want anything to do with him and what he represents.

Low life !

xSpiralx

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2004, 08:45:00 AM »

Yea, it should be the end... Its franz reputation to cause problems, if no one could see this they are blind. Here, Ill make it simpe franz == problem

player1

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2004, 08:47:00 AM »

QUOTE (Heet @ May 29 2004, 05:13 PM)
Evox doesnt deserve that.  Shall we begin to boycott the chips?  I was going to buy one just to try out the lcd but as soon as they started making BS claims......I got a bunch of Xeniums.  Must be something in the water in Germany.  So thats at least 15 or so xboxes that are totally unsalvageable?  Nice.

begin to boycott them.

I myself never intended buying one in the first place after thier unbacked up claims about the Ozzies stealing thier ideas and the 38 page (or whatever ) thread about HD detection banning from live stealth crypt shite.  They got let off very lightly in that thread when xantium closed it.

Now this shit .

HSDEMONZ ! please show some decency and remove all traces from this low life scum from xboxscene a la motto , 3 strikes and your out.

This being the 3rd and most devasting strike to the scene to date and that from a supposed elite team.

Out of protest Ive just ordered an xenium chip and Im a hardcore xecuter loyalist .

Ill buy any chip in the future as long as it not from notsosmartassxxx .

Ill also be recommending all my m8s to avoid them like a shitty stick in the future.

This post has been edited by player1: May 29 2004, 03:53 PM

xSpiralx

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2004, 08:49:00 AM »

Yea, it should be the end... Its franz reputation to cause problems, if no one could see this they are blind. Here, Ill make it simpe franz == problem

theultimatechuff

• Archived User

Bwsk8

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2004, 08:54:00 AM »

Well right now no 3rd gen modchip maker has tons of supporters, SmartXX made fake claims about baning from xbox live then released someone elses code, Ozxodus has been talking about OS 2.0 for a while and we still have noting 5 months after OS 1.1, and xecuter has been delaying the X3 for who knows how long.

bcforn64

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2004, 08:58:00 AM »

I never support them anyway after the bullshit claims they made against ozxodus and then the hd live banning shit .

I agree since day one I have not liked them, this further proves just how fucking stupid and immature they are. I'm buying the X3 when it comes out but I respect team Osxodus, their chip kicks ass too, but fuck smartXX. Hey at least they still have crypt stealth...fucking idiots.

death_driver_911

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2004, 09:05:00 AM »

I agree since day one I have not liked them, this further proves just how fucking stupid and immature they are. I'm buying the X3 when it comes out but I respect team Osxodus, their chip kicks ass too, but fuck smartXX. Hey at least they still have crypt stealth...fucking idiots.

i totally agree with you. Also i think that Ozxodus has a much better chip for its $$$. i think there may be what, one feature that Smartassxx has that Ozxodus doesnt? just the LCD. and who the hell uses that many bioses? so i say shove that overpriced chip up their asses. i was going to buy a smartxx but now i KNOW i will b getting an X3.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13