xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]

Author Topic: Krayzie Ndure Installer (Gamesave Style)  (Read 5737 times)

huan

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer (Gamesave Style)
« Reply #1065 on: February 03, 2020, 04:31:00 PM »

Scratch that last... I found the answer in your previous posts.

So, if I want to do this should I use all my E files or leave it empty?  I believe that would cause the hdd to boot to MS dash, and allow me to install the softmod as I did on my original hdd.

I'd just like to confirm this.  I've been trying unsuccessfully for a few weeks now to build a drive from scratch and keep running into errors.

leahcimewol

• Archived User
« Reply #1066 on: September 21, 2011, 03:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(krayzie @ Aug 10 2005, 09:22 PM) *

I am pleased to announce that I finalized the 1.0 version of the installer and it will be available soon. If you have any feedback or questions do not be afraid to post them.

thank you I have the update. seem to be only able to download the update , but if I haven't even installed the softmod yet  would you be so kind as to provide me with a working link for the Krayzie Ndure Installer 1.1.1 rar as this would seem the logical path of progression to follow. the link provided just keeps opening this page up over and over and over again  each time I press on it??

shambles1980

• Recovered User
« Reply #1067 on: September 22, 2011, 07:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(leahcimewol @ Sep 21 2011, 10:22 PM) View Post

thank you I have the update. seem to be only able to download the update , but if I haven't even installed the softmod yet  would you be so kind as to provide me with a working link for the Krayzie Ndure Installer 1.1.1 rar as this would seem the logical path of progression to follow. the link provided just keeps opening this page up over and over and over again  each time I press on it??

cant supply links to such things here.
However you can google krazie ndure installer 1.1.1 and find it easily enough. you should also add the word (pal) or (ntsc) depending on what your system is. pal for pal ntsc for ntsc...
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]