xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Just Got It To Work, Now What?  (Read 166 times)

nutt318

• Archived User
I Just Got It To Work, Now What?
« on: October 17, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »

Ok finnaly figured it out, I did load raw then loaded m8_16.bin of evox 1.2. And ill be damned it turned on. I said some evox logo up in the top left coner of the screen and then goes into the xboxs regular desktop. Now how do i get the evox desktop to load, I know that im gonna have to flash it with somthing now but what, it works and i dont want to mess it up now. Also I have a 250 gig western digital hd i want to put it, what do i have to do to make that work?

This post has been edited by nutt318 on Oct 17 2004, 10:42 PM

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 03:00:00 AM »

http://slayer.xbox-scene.com

Unlock your 10GB drive with Config Magic Final (on Slayers 2.6) and the backup the eeprom files using thje backup feature in Config Magic Final.

Then backup your C and E drive to your PC. Take out 10GB hard drive and put new one in.

Format the drive with SlaYers and then FTP your C & E back to it. Also Evox M8_16 is ONLY for a 1.6 xbox, use the normal M8 for 1.0-1.5 xbox's - just warning you. Then lock with Config Magic Final

This post has been edited by bucko on Oct 18 2004, 10:01 AM

Easybuy2000

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 08:56:00 AM »

Instead of using the m8_16 bios flash the X-chip with with X-chip bios 1.2. (just use the right bin file for your X-box) That Bios/OS  has advanced features in the chip such as locking and unlocking your hard disk directly from the X-chip itself.