xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Im Sorry, But I Need To Be Pointed Right Direction  (Read 252 times)

Heimdall

• Archived User
Im Sorry, But I Need To Be Pointed Right Direction
« on: January 26, 2012, 08:05:00 AM »

You don't need to worry about BIOSes of BIOS loaders, softmods don't use them.

You need Xplorer360 beta 6 instead of AR, and you need the Krayzie 1.1.1 gamesaves, and an exploitable game.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 10:33:00 AM »

It can be quite overwhelming, because there is so much old / misleading / contradictory advice out there, and there's always more than one way to achieve what you want. smile.gif

You need to erase the contents of the memory card, and replace them with the two numbered folders from the Krayzie 1.1.1 Splinter Cell gamesave installer - 5553000c and 21585554. You then put this in the Xbox, copy both gamesaves across using the MS Dash, then run the game and load the save. backup the eeprom, copy it to the MU, then select Basic install - Unleashx dashboard.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 10:58:00 AM »

Yes, it sounds as though you've downloaded the 1.1 to 1.1.1 update....

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »

Yes, of course it goes back to the same thread. If you read the rules you'd realise that links to illegal software aren't allowed here, so you have to use Google plus any hints you are given (  wink.gif  ) plus your imagination to find what you need.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Jan 26 2012, 05:33 PM) View Post
...... copy both gamesaves across using the MS Dash, then run the game and load the save. Backup the eeprom, copy it to the MU, then select Basic install - Unleashx dashboard.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 12:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Jan 26 2012, 05:33 PM) View Post
copy both gamesaves across using the MS Dash, then run the game and load the save. backup the eeprom, copy it to the MU, then select Basic install - Unleashx dashboard.

skipa27

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 01:51:00 PM »

is it possible to transfer my roms from my pc by using xplorer360. Transfer the files from my pc to my usb via xplore360.? i tried it and it didnt work so you would think i know the answer to it BUT maybe im doing it wrong. i know of the other methods but this one would be easier for my if it worked...or can i save them to cd and load cd in the xbox and then copy them into the harddrive on the xbox

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »

FTP is the quickest and easiest method.

Xplorer360 will definitely work, but you're limited by the size of your USB stick.

CD/DVD will work, but the Xbox is very picky about what sorts of disc and format it will read - essentially anything other than DVD-R burned at 4x or slower is a bit suspect.

skipa27

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 03:07:00 PM »

i figured out how to use the flash in explorer and it was easier than me trying to figure the ftp, i couldnt get the ftp right. but im satisfied....
I know this is slower but its working. thanks for the help