xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Yet Anoter Xbit 1.5 Problem  (Read 110 times)

haze420

• Archived User
Yet Anoter Xbit 1.5 Problem
« on: November 23, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »

ok please bear with me beasuse im a noob and thats why i bought this soliderless chip. First i installed the chip solerless method which means i didnt even solder a d0 wire and i think thats my problem because nothing else seems to work. i flashed the chip with tons of bios and all it does is the same is frag. (red and green flahing lights. but the led saying that the chip is on because it is staying green. i also need to know what settings to have the dip switch as right now its 1 on 2 off 3 on 4 off. ive been every were and this is the only place that has a fourm for this chip. my xbox version is believe to be 1.0. i am also intalling the bios to bank 6 like the fourms and directions say.  any sussegtions

Silentscream__

• Archived User
Yet Anoter Xbit 1.5 Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 01:47:00 AM »

Your chip probably isnt aligned properly, not the non-exitant d0 wire. Solderless chips dont need a d0 wire to be soldered - thats why they are called solderless. The use a spiked pogo pin to make the connection instead.

The bios bank switch settings are all listed when you open the flashing program, or can be found on the dms website, www.dms3.com