xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: No Display After Tsop  (Read 363 times)

Berlin

• Archived User
No Display After Tsop
« on: June 08, 2015, 09:47:00 PM »

I flashed my v1.1 xbox with the xecuter 5035 bios 512k! (not 1mb) through the evox dashboard (or something similar). When it boots up the display doesn't work at all (no xbox logo, startup, or anything regardless of game status in the disk tray). Here is the occurance of events, TLDR at bottom.

Berlin

• Archived User
No Display After Tsop
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 10:57:00 PM »

The original drive is no longer stock, and I don't have a backup of the C drive (which as it turns out was a dumb thing to forget). I did download a package that had supposedly good C and E drives, and put the C drive on the hard drive (including the fonts folder). I also tried the C drive from a softmodded box I have. Neither fixed the problem. I'd try other fonts folders if I could find any, but I just found the one.

T2Steve

• Archived User
No Display After Tsop
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 02:10:00 AM »

I'm thinking that the A/V has been set to high def or PAL (or NTSC if you are in a PAL country) and that's why it's not displaying/audio correctly.

Berlin

• Archived User
No Display After Tsop
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 02:56:00 PM »

Hey the forums are back :-).

T2Steve

• Archived User
No Display After Tsop
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 10:34:00 AM »

where did you get your TSOP flash from? I'm wondering if it had some imbedded settings on it, maybe PAL or NTSC or possibly something along those lines.

Berlin

• Archived User
No Display After Tsop
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 11:08:00 PM »

I got the bios from xbins (as a side note have you been able to get on recently?), the filename was X2_5035_V16PLUS_512K_V2.BIN.

T2Steve

• Archived User
No Display After Tsop
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 10:43:00 PM »

....... are you flashing the V16 BIOS for each of these??