xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: A Yes Or No Question  (Read 72 times)

n8hydr8s

• Archived User
A Yes Or No Question
« on: December 14, 2004, 08:00:00 PM »

sorry i forgot to mention this.  when i use my chip one the box it frags red/green and the led on the chip stays red.  the box boots three times. also i did try flipping the swtich on the chip.  i read in another forum that it may just be the d0

flbeserk

• Archived User
A Yes Or No Question
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »

yea if your chip is red means that it's either the pin headers or the d0 connection.  I know there are lpc rebuild kits i don't know if there are any with pin headers but should be.

flbeserk

• Archived User
A Yes Or No Question
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 08:46:00 PM »

must be something witht he chip, cuz if the xbox works fine without the chip then you know the xbox isn't fragged.  process of elimination...  well I don't know what to say 1.6's aren't my expertise, just try using the d0 on the bottom and make sure everything is secure did you push down on your pin headers to see if any move? because loose pin headers can cause trouble too...

flbeserk

• Archived User
A Yes Or No Question
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 09:03:00 PM »

all right i really don't know what to tell you, i'm really not understand why i'm the only one replying, usually this place is filled with more experienced modders who could better assist you...

acemilo

• Archived User
A Yes Or No Question
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »

Your rebuild is bad, check the voltages the right ones are in my sig.

Sabre22

• Archived User
A Yes Or No Question
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 01:26:00 AM »

It sounds like the LCP wires might be in the wrong spot. Good possiblity maybe one or two wires off by one hole? I would double check all 5 wire on your lcp to make sure they correspond to the right hole. Does it boot up normally if you take your mod out or do you get the FRAG?

S

Artifex

• Archived User
A Yes Or No Question
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2004, 07:25:00 AM »

Either in the wrong spot (which can be VERY BAD for the box) or not soldered well.  More likely the latter.

--Artifex

n8hydr8s

• Archived User
A Yes Or No Question
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »

yeah im here way in the back i hate using these forums b/c i always hit a dead end. also i hate having to dig through tons of post just to see if anyone is willing to help.  but i cant say that the members are not trying to help.  thanks to enery one who has ever help anyone like me.