xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Lcd Support  (Read 248 times)

ghostavel

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« on: May 27, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »

will u be ok if its not included in the new os .i hope they include this feature.some of u say its useless,but i dont think so ,i would love to play my music and see whats going on without turning on my tv.and plus it looks cool tongue.gif

harrytasker

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »

Promises promises, but when are they gonna deliver.... grrrrr mad.gif

mike96sc2

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 02:06:00 PM »

It's not a 2.0 feature, I think that was already decided upon by the team. I'd expect it to be available about roughly the time Team Xecutor makes their X3 available if it's going to be shipping with optional LCDs immediately.

I know people are waiting on this feature and I think it's great. What bothers me personally is OzXodus touting XOS 2.0 as a 5th generation mod chip now, but it's still lacking features of a 3rd gen.

Bohefus

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 03:44:00 PM »

sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

Boo Hoo

I'm soOOOOOooo! tired of reading all the whiny crying post's of people who complain about their Xenium and when the new OS is going to come out.
The good people at OzXodus have explained clearly that they had to rewrite
the os from the ground up and that they are in the process of beta testing their product.

I'm not necessarily harping on this particular thread or the people who have posted here but I am stating that in general, every post about the upcomming 2.0 os usually has a high percentage of ungrateful crybabies.

For about the same ammount of money you would pay for a new release of an xbox title, your able to do so much more with your xbox.Yes I know that other chips will do the same and that some feel that promises were made to get them to buy an Xenium.The fact of the matter is your getting your money's worth and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! much more and that if you want the features of the other chip, get off your happy little cheap @ss and buy that chip.It's not like your going to have to take out a loan to pay for it. ***************************************************************************************************************************************.(don't even try to tell me that you own an original for every backup).

Morglum

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 03:56:00 PM »

QUOTE (mike96sc2 @ May 27 2004, 10:06 PM)
but it's still lacking features of a 3rd gen.

laugh.gif Ok now this i gotta hear. What is it lacking in features from a 3rd gen then?

mike96sc2

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (Bohefus @ Jun 2 2004, 06:44 PM)
All the money you saved by not buying original game discs and having the ability to play them on your Xenium powered xbox should give you a little extra cash.(don't even try to tell me that you own an original for every backup).

I'm going to tell you I own an original for every backup.

First I thought you were just an ass pirate for what you'd been posting, but I guess you're an Xbox pirate too. Must be tough to be both.

Go whine elsewhere, the scene doesn't need people like you.

Tommy Vercetti

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »

I really want this feature,  since I basically turned my xbox into my primary multimedia box.  I have all my cd's mp3's   and music videos and what not on there.  And I like to fall asleep to music every night,   so instead of having the room lit up with my TV blaring away,  I could turn it off and navigate from the LCD.  That would be sweet.   Plus display song title and stuff.  I dunno why they cant get their asses in gear and make this a standard freakin feature.

Alot of the posts on OXZ forums where pointing to the fuck that they could not find the suffciant hardware to link it up to the chip. blink.gif

Morglum

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2004, 06:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (mike96sc2 @ Jun 3 2004, 12:01 AM)
My mistake. 4th gen

Ok then, i'll let you off this once  wink.gif

beerchug.gif

Bwsk8

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 04:31:00 PM »

user posted image

SILENCE YOU INTORLABLE FOOL

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 04:40:00 PM »

hey its lookformeb!  laugh.gif

lookformeb

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2004, 06:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (EmperorPsiblade @ Jun 3 2004, 07:40 PM)
hey its lookformeb!  laugh.gif

Woah, woah, woah... naw... now you've done it...  tongue.gif

pROvIs

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »

QUOTE (mike96sc2 @ Jun 2 2004, 07:01 PM)
My mistake. 4th gen (hence the no lcd support while SmartXX has had it for some time now).

I was referring to where they call their chip a 6th gen based on all the new features.

I think that is more of a cheap shot to SmartXX who calls itself a 5th gen mod.

fujitech

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Sorry to edit the post
but
HOLD YOUR HORSES!
and stay in topic !
no backup talk plz

georgc

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2004, 05:05:00 AM »

what did they lie about on the 1.6 support?

ncaissie

• Archived User
Lcd Support
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2004, 05:20:00 AM »

They said 1.6 support wasn't holding up the release.

ItÂ’s there so they had to spend time on it. Before people say not much time, I don't fucking care the FACT is they did and that is a lie to me (A paying customer)
Pages: [1] 2 3