xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xecuter Config Live  (Read 189 times)

Martinchris23

• Archived User
Xecuter Config Live
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 02:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(cereal2701 @ Dec 20 2007, 05:30 AM) View Post

I know this argument/help forum has been dead for a few years now, but I figured I'd give anyone reading this forum an answer; I believe the original creater of this forum was looking for.

Possible solution of mine is to:
1. Start with the X-Box turned off
2. Hold both the power button and the eject button on the X-Box at the sametime for about a Secound
3. This should turn the X-Box on and you should see the BIOS screen again

Hope this helps new readers, sorry I was too late; if this was the correct answer to the original querry.

Wow - "the resurrection of the two-year thread" should be made into a movie smile.gif

What you posted was to do with the backup BIOS on the X3 (FlashBIOS).

Config Live is where you can customise the startup of your bootup/dashboard/etc.

yourfriend1

• Archived User
Xecuter Config Live
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(Martinchris23 @ Dec 20 2007, 10:40 AM) View Post

Wow - "the resurrection of the two-year thread" should be made into a movie smile.gif

What you posted was to do with the backup BIOS on the X3 (FlashBIOS).

Config Live is where you can customise the startup of your bootup/dashboard/etc.

If any of the last 2 posters are still around - thanks for the advice. I'm running Xecuter2 though so the advice given does not work - my xbox just boots up to the green xbox logo/excuter2 screen. While upgrading XBMC, I accidentally moved it to the wrong path. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Pages: 1 [2]