xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: X3 Completion  (Read 546 times)

drink or die

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« on: August 29, 2004, 03:18:00 PM »

Ok, so here it is, Sunday August 29. Last monday, the 23rd, was supposed to be the modified release date of the X3, but then Team X said they came across unforseeable problems, and it will take them another week to finish the chip. Who here thinks they will be done by tomorrow, or do you think we will have to wait even longer, and if so, how long? I'm not actually looking for official release dates, I'm just bored and killing time here. Maybe we should start a pool, on when we think X3 will be released, and whoever wins gets all the money people put in. Just a thought

c0rderr0y

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 07:13:00 PM »

the bug has already been found but for sum reason team xecuter hasent announced a new date maybe a special surprise im hopping

c0rderr0y

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »

go on to efnet server and channel #xecuter3 it is their topic

SigTom

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »

Team X never said it would take a week to find and fix the bug and that was going to be the release date.  People just assume that.  Team X never really gave firm release date either, just a 'we think itll be ready by this date'.  Its just a mod chip, dont be so worried about when it comes out.  Its out when you go to the news on x-s.com and theres an official announcement by Team X saying its out.  Till then wait.

drink or die

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »

you say it's "just a mod chip," but it's a lot more than that to me. I don't have a current mod chip, and I have so much just waiting on my getting my chip. I have a ton of games I want to back up, and I have a 250GB hard drive just waiting to be put in my chipped box. I tried killing time by adding LED's, chopping the lid, upgrading to a 80mm fan, painting it, doing the controller power button, cutting open the dvd player, downloading the dashboard and other programs I need, but now I'm left with nothing left to do

TracerX

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2004, 08:20:00 PM »

Do the UDE to your box until the chip comes out. That'll help you waste some time (+its easy).

NeOnRaBbIt

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »

or get a boyfriend...whatever floats your boat biggrin.gif  laugh.gif

drink or die

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »

haha, bastard.  dry.gif

Seriously, I had a girlfriend up until about 3 weeks ago, but then we broke up, so now I even have that much more free time on my hands, it sucks. I hate having nothing to do, thats why I need my chip soon, or I'm going to drive myself crazy

thomes08

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2004, 01:33:00 AM »

what is UDE?

Intensecure

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2004, 04:21:00 AM »

a girlfriend up until about 3 weeks ago, but then we broke up, so now I even have that much more free time on my hands, it sucks

probably not all that is in yr hands - and no sucks wink.gif  wink.gif
Seriously feeling let down by the time it is taking for X3 tho'. Another week and I will buy an alternative. No matter what "features" it may have, it won't be worth it for much longer IMHO. OK,. impatient I know, but so many promises.... unsure.gif

uesc

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2004, 09:26:00 AM »

i'm also waiting for my x3 to get here. i wanted a 2.3 lite, but they are out of stock, and i figured, what the hell, i won't use 80% of the features, but they are there if i need them. i messed up my hard drive and it's now frozen, and the way i understand it the x3 will be able to lock my HD, so i'm really wanting to get that chip so i can play my xbox again, it's been like 6 days sad.gif

ps, it's my PC BIOS that's freezing the HD, i think, click the link in my sig for more info.

drink or die

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2004, 10:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (Intensecure @ Aug 30 2004, 12:24 PM)
probably not all that is in yr hands - and no sucks wink.gif  wink.gif
Seriously feeling let down by the time it is taking for X3 tho'. Another week and I will buy an alternative. No matter what "features" it may have, it won't be worth it for much longer IMHO. OK,. impatient I know, but so many promises.... unsure.gif

Yeah, I feel you on that one. Granted it may have all the features in the world, but it's not doing anyone much good unless they can actually use it. It's almost like saying you're going to hold off on buying a good car because there is a really cool Formula 1 car that does everything better than any other car that you want. It's not going to do you much good what kind of performance that formula car has because it is not available for purchase to the general public.

drink or die

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (hereticx @ Aug 30 2004, 09:29 PM)
read the teamxecuter forums sometime

xecuter posted this today

I read them every day. that was posted while I was at work today, without access to a computer. cool they are finishing up, sucks that it's going to end up being a month after I expected on getting it when I ordered it.

kezor

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »

damn again well my crystal xbox still has to wait what i am guessing is to be another month, i hope they come through

SUBLOGIC

• Archived User
X3 Completion
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2004, 05:11:00 AM »

We can all only hope that a chip that has been in making for almost 1 year, does not make us dissapointed when get it and compare it (and the wait), with the 5 or so NEW chips from NEW TEAMS that have come out in the past 6 months.

Xecutor chips are by far the BEST but I personally think that this chip will become  wrapped Christmas presents under the tree with a preorder slip in a envelope written by ourselves and addressed to ourselves.

Edited..Spelling
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5