xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Some Help  (Read 89 times)

yukkerz

• Archived User
Need Some Help
« on: December 25, 2005, 04:50:00 PM »

ok i have a problem here frown please someone, can you help me?!
ok well i got a modchip that someone bought for me. (spiderchip) and a 200gig hard drive. and i was having a problems with slayers auto install.
a friend came over and said he knew what he was doing and i though he did but i guess not. He install cromwell linux bios on there i don't know if that matters or what. i just want to install a dashboard and all to get this all working. can someone help me
i have tried 6 different things on burning it. 3 different dvd-r's and 3 different cd-rw's. and i even tried 2 regualr cd-r's. i have to be doing something wrong
so u think someone can help me on here step by step on what i need to do
maybe pm me or im me on aim and help me out. please no links to web sites. i get lost on those sites. help me like im on hooked on phonics. just need a little help here
thank u all.

HackDaBox

• Archived User
Need Some Help
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 03:13:00 AM »

OK i have sent you a PM with lots of details ! but basically you need to make 2 discs. One disc will contain Eurasia ( a bios flashing program ) and the other disc will contain a BIOS file named BIOS.BIN and a dummy file.

You will boot the CROMWELL bios and insert Eurasia and then insert the BIOS disc and your bios will be flashed !

HackDaBox !