xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbit Not Working  (Read 115 times)

dexseven

• Archived User
Xbit Not Working
« on: July 04, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »

I installed my Xbit sucessfully, I believe because the green led is on but its not booting my bios. Instead its going streight to the MS dashboard. Last night I flashed it with X2 5032 and I am getting nothing. Any suggestions? I even verified the flash and it was fine. Thanks.

I have the 1.5 xbit with a 1.0 xbox

SilentAssasin64

• Archived User
Xbit Not Working
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(dexseven @ Jul 4 2005, 11:36 PM)
I installed my Xbit sucessfully, I believe because the green led is on but its not booting my bios. Instead its going streight to the MS dashboard. Last night I flashed it with X2 5032 and I am getting nothing. Any suggestions? I even verified the flash and it was fine. Thanks.

I have the 1.5 xbit with a 1.0 xbox

By BIOS do you mean dashboard?  If you do you need to put a new dashboard on and you will be set.

SneakySniper

• Archived User
Xbit Not Working
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 09:26:00 PM »

The green light just means that the LPC pogopins are setup correctly. Your D0 points are probally off if its not letting you play burned games once you go to the "M$ Dash" with the chip on. WHen you go to the M$ dash with the chip on its actually the original dash but with the capabilities of a modded one so then you would know if you chip has successfully been installed and flashed.