xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How Long Did It Take To Ship?  (Read 275 times)

redfrick

• Archived User
How Long Did It Take To Ship?
« on: January 23, 2004, 02:09:00 PM »

So I'm waiting for my chip from Divineo, I asked how long I should expect to wait.  I've been told a month.  Is this the standard wait for orders to the USA?

hacku

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 06:32:00 AM »

QUOTE (redfrick @ Jan 24 2004, 12:09 AM)
So I'm waiting for my chip from Divineo, I asked how long I should expect to wait.  I've been told a month.  Is this the standard wait for orders to the USA?

Well this all depends on a couple of things:

1) What date did you order the chip?
2) What was the shipping status on the chip when you ordered it?

If the status was PRE-ORDER, then according to their website they don't "guarantee" a delivery date.

One more thing, who was it that told you that it would take a month?

ybothers

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 07:32:00 AM »

What's up with all this gay ass producer of those DMS xbit chips? i meant, don't they know that there are like a dozen people want to buy this chip... why not just produce like a hundreds of them already? and what's up with reseller, why don't they order like 50 of those chips and have them in stock so when someone order it, they can send it right away? it seems like to me that the reseller only order the chips from the producer when someone hit the buy button on their website, that's why there always have those preorder status!!!

The reseller in my opinions are really stupid, why not have 30 or 40 of those chip in stock since some many people want it!!!

_mikec_

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »

well, well.. is this post still open?...

i have order an xbit chip from divineo.com, on pre-order status, they told then that it will take at least to week for them to receive the chips from DMS, and then they will be able to send my chip.ok.. so i waited the 2weeks, that was find with me.. 1 week after, XBIT status was on the 3 days status, ok i told to my self they are sending the chips now, i might receive mine this week, but no.. the xbit status went back to pre-order status. so now.. i am here thinking why did they change the xbit status? ..i caint understand this even now .. 1month and 2 days after.

Divineo.com 'seems' like a good trusted company, since they have everything from the ps1  to even cars equipments (well at least they have the links).. cant tell if they are always like this because i am(was) a firt time customer there. they are from quebec-canada i think, i live in montreal, 1h45min to get there from where i live, so.. thats even harder to understand why ma dam chip has arrive yet...

anyway .. i cant tell you what to do, but .. u can try them out and see for your self, if they are still doing it, slow shipping... well come back here and tell everybody/  beerchug.gif

xb0x1nu

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »

if your in canada try foundmy.com, they have'em in stock

Blue Thunder

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »

QUOTE (xb0x1nu @ Feb 1 2004, 12:48 PM)
if your in canada try foundmy.com, they have'em in stock

Agreed xb0x1nu....I ordered my chip from foundmy.com on a Friday and received it on Tuesday of the following week - probably would've received it Monday but it was a holiday.  They answered all of my questions immediately, shipped the chip the same day (after paying with PayPal) and provided a tracking number.  I highly recommend them - especially if you are in North America (US, Canada).   cool.gif

BT

_mikec_

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2004, 09:44:00 AM »

coo/ i placed my order

_mikec_

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2004, 09:46:00 AM »

coo/ i placed my order

--sorry double-post.. is there a way to delete this?

_mikec_

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »

mm.. what is happening with the resellers these days?

how come we cant place an order from the companies them self???

We are thinking to resell chips, soon. only to ship within canada and us.. no world wide. We will sale only the newest chips out there. A complete system will in place to help everybody, you will be able to see if your chip has left the building or not.. and more. Only problem right now is to verify some our shippment methods, payment methods and to get some web design ideas, this is not really important tho. Fast, Easy to use, and (this one is good) the site will automatically will tell you how many chips we have in stock.. one place an order and the system will tell you how many are left. let say i have 600 chips, i place an order the system will indicate 599 chips left, only viewable from your account page. You will be able to tell the system to send you an email when your chip(s) leave.. how cool is this?

DexX

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2004, 04:23:00 AM »

I bought my Xbit from Modchipman on saturday and its was processing on Saturrday and Sunday. I should get it today or tommorow because I got 1-2 day shipping I'll keep you updated.

WorldCup82

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »

I bought 2 Xbit Modchips from www.modchipman.com Today the 2nd of Feb.

Will keep you updated...right now it says Pending.

Dan

mrgeorge187

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »

ordered one from the link on top of xbox-scene.com

http://www.divineo.c...ne&prod=xb-xbit

said ships within 24 hours so we'll see, charged my card right away so it damn better be in stock

_mikec_

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2004, 05:47:00 PM »

you ordered from china, the problems are with the us/canada website.

alsybub

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2004, 06:09:00 AM »

ive always bought mine from divineo UK its actually based here in the UK and they always ship immediately. Divineo USA must really suck cos of theyre location.

mrgeorge187

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2004, 10:11:00 AM »

I'm in the usa, got an email today and said they shipped my chip this morning yay
Pages: [1] 2