xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Green Light Is On  (Read 80 times)

pieces

• Archived User
Green Light Is On
« on: November 13, 2003, 01:56:00 PM »

The green light means that you have a power and a ground but it may not be perfect yet. Yes you can use a disk more than once unless you erased it or damaged it. Are you sure that its booting to the xbit.

known2kill

• Archived User
Green Light Is On
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 05:06:00 PM »

man this is getting really annoying. i first flashed my chip with evox but then i thought that i should try something that would show me that it was flashed so i tried the executier bios cuz that changes the pain m$ name. and im having no succses. tell me if im wrong that the executier bois doesny change the name.  if anyone knows something that might help me please tell me.

thanks

gadgetaddict

• Archived User
Green Light Is On
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 04:53:00 AM »

read the f'ing forum.  use colored bioses (color them on the pc with xbtool).  use 4977 and M7.  try without the drives connected - if you're able to get the colored bios to boot, then reinstall everything and keep trying with that cdrw.  if you don't get the colored bioses to boot, then you have to realign, or possibly reflash.  i recommend you format for mode 6 and put the colored bioses in banks 3 and 4, and make sure your dip switches are set properly, and that stleath mode is off.