xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pin Out Diagram For Header?  (Read 139 times)

Scrufdog

• Archived User
Pin Out Diagram For Header?
« on: June 07, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »

Does anyone know what pins out the adapter are for power/ground?

Im trying to figure out why i can never get the led on my cham 1.5 to light up, or go mode 4 writable, even though everything else seems to work.

I'd like to make sure I'm getting power where power needs to be.

MonsterTy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »

If you have not done so, please check this guide : Chameleon LE/S P&E Installation Manual .  It may have the answers you are looking for as far as mode 4 is concerned.

Scrufdog

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »

yeah, thanks for that, but i had those all taken car of.

Ive been able to flash the bios twice now, but only after a fight both times.

the LED still doesnt light up ever.

I was trying to see what i could test on the pins themselves to verify the chip was at full potential.

MonsterTy

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »

I apologize for just pointing you at the manual, I guess I was misunderstanding what you are looking for.  What version of motherboard does your XBox have?  I assume you would know if it was a 1.6 to rebuild the LPC, but you also have to get your ground and power on a 1.5 board.  Although I imagine if you had the 1.5 and had not done so, you would never have been able to flash the BIOS in the first place.

Scrufdog

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 09:49:00 AM »

Ok, I put my specs in my sig.

Dont apologize, your trying to help. I appreciate that.

Anyway, what I'm looking for is a pin-out diagram/schematic for the adapter thats soldered to the mobo. The adapter that the chameloen plugs into. I'm trying to see if everything is properly connected, no bad contacts/lifted tracks.

Specifically, I'd like to know what pins are power and ground for it. If anything can be checked and verified with a multimeter, that as well. I dont want to go poking around with a meter and risk messing up anything.