xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Frag Help...  (Read 43 times)

menase

• Archived User
Frag Help...
« on: November 15, 2003, 08:05:00 AM »

I just installed a chameleon in a 4034. I sinatlled A15 for tsop flash and also soldered the jumpers on the front and back of the board. The Chameleon was working fine for the last 2 days, but I just went to flash the tsop in evox and it erased the bios and started to flash then the status bar hung at about half way through. Now when I reboot, the xbox just frags. The chameleon is still installed and both A15 and D0 are very clean strong connections. I've also checked the LPC connections. The chip worked fine up until this point and I have flashed the tsop usgnia chameleon using this method at least 5 times...

What could have gone wrong? And how can I recover?

Thanks for any help in advance.

--EDIT--

I don't know why I didnt think of this before, but I changed banks and it booted just fine. Apparently when I tried to flash, evox tried flashing bank 0, which was the bank I was in, instead of the TSOP. I dont know what I didn differently in the past fw times, but can anyone tell me what I need to do to flash the tsop with a chameleon?

I am in mode 1 bank 1 with xecuter 4977. I have A15 conected and I have soldered the jumpers to flash the TSOP. what do I need to do now to flash it?