xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Easybuy Matrix Shipping?  (Read 115 times)

afon

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« on: June 16, 2003, 10:11:00 PM »

muhaha.gif

kkattfish

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 10:32:00 PM »

i'm assuming it will still take at least 3-4 weeks for you to get it, and that's the earliest.

afon

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 10:49:00 PM »

then should i just cancel and buy from somewhere else? That amount of time is fucking insane

WiLD

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2003, 02:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (afon @ Jun 17 2003, 01:49 AM)
then should i just cancel and buy from somewhere else? That amount of time is fucking insane

Seems everyones having a different experience with these a$$holes.

I've picked up a few Chameleons from these guys with no problem.  Couple clients also ordered with no problem (one ordered, got his chip 3 days later).  BUT, one guy I know ordered his chip nearly a month ago and still hasn't seen it.

It's a mixed bag with them.  Some of it depends on where you live.  US Customs can be a bitch once in a while.  Personally, all my recent orders have come through Texas and I can't really bitch at all.

WiLD

explicitlyrics100

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2003, 04:34:00 AM »

where do u live? the uk easybuy are very good in my experience.... both my orders have been under 2 weeks and the second one was 5days - 4of those days were a bank holiday!

explicitlyrics100

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2003, 08:05:00 AM »

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif i see you had a bad experience but nothing to go blowing your mind over...

WiLD

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2003, 09:21:00 AM »

Bottom line is that these guys are bad news.  I know I personally haven't had any huge problems with them, but there are enough people in these forums with horror stories to keep me away from them unless I specifically need a Chameleon.  And I cross my fingers and chant to the express delivery gods everytime I order.

WiLD

nautiazn85

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2003, 09:26:00 AM »

I have personal experience with EasyBuy2000 as my friends ordered quite a few chips from them. They take a while, but they DO ship their chips. Also if you're very worried about your chips, you can e-mail them or use the online chat feature. If you act nicely, that tends to get your chip out earlier.

I also have personal experience with Team XODUS. I received a personal sample of the Chameleon from them and will be posting a VERY interesting review you guys may want to read in a few days.

nautiazn85

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2003, 09:28:00 AM »

wink.gif

Voltron

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2003, 01:30:00 PM »

I tryed to get a matrix from eb2k. I guess "in stock will ship in 48 hours" really means "will ship in 48 days". I canceled my order and will never do business with them again. They should really do some reading at ftc.gov before they really get themselves into trouble.

SeasonOfFire

• Archived User
Easybuy Matrix Shipping?
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2003, 05:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (afon @ Jun 17 2003, 06:11 AM)
I just put in an order (5 days ago)on a matrix. Ive been hearing Chameleon delays of up to a month, and one matrix order recently a 7 week delay. Anyone Have an idea when i will end up with this chip? The order still hasnt shipped, and i orderd a matrix a while back and it took a long freaking time.
Will i have to bomb EB2k?  muhaha.gif

I put my order in for a Matrix for a friend... and still haven't gotten shipping info. Oh yeah, and that was TWO WEEKS AGO. So yeah, don't complain. I knew what to expect when dealing with EB2K, so I'm not really complaining about it. I have faith in them that they will ship it. But everyone knows that they are slow as crap and their customer service sucks too. I knew the risks and I took them, and it's not my mod chip so I don't care.